LA9039 2G/3G/4G OBD GPS Tracker Quick Guide
- Buy & Install a 3G/4G SIM card (not included) into the SIM card slot.
Note: This unit requires data to be activated on your pre-paid or contract SIM card.
- Push the OBD tracker into the OBD socket which normally locates below the driving dashboard, the tracker will power on automatically, the green and red LED remains turned on, a few minutes later the green and red LED will flash, the tracker is ready to work.
- The Green & Red LED to flash once every 4 seconds, it means the tracker works well if the Red LED flash twice every 4 seconds, it means the tracker can not visit the internet, please do the following 4 & 5 steps. if the Green LED flashes twice every 4 seconds, it means No GPS signal, moving the car to an open-air place to get a better GPS signal.
- Contact your mobile service provider to obtain the APN “name” in order to view the location on the tracking website. APN’s vary depending on your SIM card’s plan (pre-paid or contract)
- Enter the following command via SMS on your tracker to set the APN “name”:
Send SMS “APN*12345678*apnname” (12345678 is the tracker password) For example:
Plan: Vodafone Pre Paid
APN “Name”: live.vodafone.com
Send SMS: APN*12345678*live.vodafone.com
If the APN “Name” has been entered correctly, you will receive an SMS stating “APN:live.vodafone.com“(example) Note: The APN “name” needs to be entered correctly otherwise the location may show up in Asia, Africa, etc.
- Login to the tracking website (www.nextechgps.com) using the last 7 digits of the serial number for the username and password which is located in the battery compartment of the tracker.
Serial number: 038202012345678
- The free “NextechGPS” app is available to easily view the current tracking location on your iOS® or Android smartphone or tablet. Vist www.igps.info/nextech can download & install the Android & iOS App.
App name: NextechGPS