NEXTHOME MG-ZS-T1 Smart Wall Switch
Fix the switch onto the wall
- Put the switch lower parts into switch box in the wall
- Mount the up and down screws
- Cover the upper top case with the switch
- Turn on electricity, and then LED light will be ﬂashed quickly for pairing
Long press any button for 3 seconds, indicator lights continue to slow ﬂash (1 time per second), devices enters the pairing status:
Short press the button 5 times, and then long press for 3 seconds, the indicator light ﬂashes slowly (1 time per second) for 90 seconds,This operation can make the switch that has been connected to the network exit the network and enter the pairing state.
When the switch is turned on, press the button “ ”, the light will be brighter, press the button “ dimmed.
Work with HOME APP to form a smart home system
Search “home Smart Life” in the IOS APP store or Google play.
Create a new user
- Create new users through your email, and select the country you live in.
- Obtain and enter the veriﬁcation code
- Set password
- Create a house
- Go to the Settings-WLAN of your phone, select and connect to SmartControl_ XXXXXX, password 002396ap
[note] “XXXXXX” is the last 6 digits of the MAC address, The MAC address can be found on the back label of the devices.
- Click Binding Gateway, and continue to operate according to the screen prompt.
Add devices on the APP：
Click the Room tab, click +, click Smart device, and continue to operate according to the screen prompts to add devices.
When adding devices, you can fill in or select the location of the devices, such as the living room, bedroom, dining room, balcony, etc., and the corresponding equipment of each loop, such as main lights, light strips, spotlights, etc., at one time to facilitate device positioning and control.
Through the function of shared devices to set 2 or 3 way according to your needs. It can also be set linkage control by “automation”.
Add Scene and conﬁgure Automation
Click Scene, click new scene to Add scene; click automation, click new Automation to add automation.
Add and manage family members:
Attention: Gateway can only be connected to one account,the co-manage by adding more than one family members Your family must register ﬁrst, and then you can enter the family’s name and email address on the Add member page to complete the addition you can also transfer manager to your family members
Get to use the APP:
The home page has My home, Room and Mine tabs,You can conﬁgure rooms, scenes, search devices, and control devices
- On the My room page, recent and commonly used scenes and devices are displayed
- You can add new devices on the Room page. Control devices and scene by room
- You can manage Home, add family members and set up the system on the Mine page
Control and enjoy your smart home life
Click the device icon or scene on the Myhome and Room pages to control the device.
- When installing, please keep away from strong magnetic ﬁeld, high temperature, humidity and other environments, and power oﬀ operation.
- Don’t drop the switch to the ground or make it subject to strong impact.
- Work with Google Home, commanded b y your voice
- Control your home with your smartphone from anywhere at anytime
- Input vltage: 100-120VAC
- Work frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Wireless frequency: ZigBee 2.4GHz
Prepare to install wiring
Attention: Neutral wire is required
1.1 L Wire connects “Live” electric wire 1.2 N Wire connects “Neutral” electric wire 1.3 L1 Wire connects “Load” electric wire 1.4 G Wire connects “Ground” electric wire Wiring according to the wiring diagram
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF warning for Mobile devices:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.