NINTENDO SWITCH FXA-HAC-A-JA-EUR-WWW4 Switch Joycon Controller
Health and Safety Information
Please read and observe the health and safety information. Failure to do so could result in injury or damage. Adults should supervise the use of this product by children.
WARNING – Batteries
Stop using this product if batteries are leaking. If battery fluid comes into contact with your eyes, immediately rinse your eyes with plenty of water and consult a doctor. If any fluid leaks on your hands, wash them thoroughly with water. Carefully wipe the fluid from the exterior of this product with a cloth.
WARNING – Electrical Safety
- Use only the Nintendo Switch console (HAC-001) or the Joy-Con charging grip (HAC-012) (sold separately) to charge this product.
- If you hear strange noise, see smoke, or smell something strange, stop using this product and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not expose the device to fire, microwaves, direct sunlight, or high or extremely low temperatures.
- Do not let this product or built-in batteries come into contact with liquid and do not use this product with wet or oily hands. If liquid gets inside, stop using this product and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not expose this product or built-in batteries to excessive force.
- Do not touch this product or connected devices while charging during a thunderstorm.
WARNING – General
- Keep this product and packaging materials away from young children. Packaging items may be swallowed.
- Do not use this product within 15 centimeters of a cardiac pacemaker while using wireless communication. If you have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device, first consult a doctor.
- Wireless communication may not be allowed in certain places such as airplanes or hospitals. Please follow respective regulations.
- Persons who have an injury or disorder involving their fingers, hands, or arms should not use the vibration feature.
- Do not disassemble or try to repair this product or built-in batteries. If there is any damage, stop using the product and contact Nintendo Customer Support. Do not touch damaged areas. Avoid contact with any leaking fluid.
- If this product becomes dirty, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using thinner or other solvents.
- Make sure to charge built-in batteries at least once every six months. If batteries are not used for an extended period of time, they may become impossible to charge.
How to Use
Charge and pair controllers before using them for the first time. You can charge and pair controllers by attaching them directly to the Nintendo Switch console (HAC-001) or using the Joy-Con charging grip (HAC-012) (sold separately).
Removing the Battery
The battery should be removed by a qualified professional. Visit https://battery.nintendo-europe.com for more information. Nintendo Customer Support
Disposal of this Product
Do not dispose of this product or built-in batteries in household waste. For details see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
|Operating frequency band(s)||Maximum radio-frequency power|
|Operating frequency band(s)||Maximum radio-frequency power||Maximum field strength|
For an explanation of the symbols and markings used on this product, see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
For the UK: Hereby, Nintendo declares that the radio equipment type (Nintendo Switch Joy-Con) is in compliance with the relevant statutory requirements.
The full text of the declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: http://docs.nintendo-europe.com
Manufacturer: Nintendo Co., Ltd., Kyoto 601-8501, Japan
Importer in the EU: Nintendo of Europe GmbH, Goldsteinstrasse 235, 60528 Frankfurt, Germany
Importer in Australia: Nintendo Australia Pty. Ltd., 804 Stud Road, Scoresby, Victoria 3179, Australia
UK economic operator: Nintendo UK, Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor SL4 1LP, UK
MODEL NO. Joy-Con (L):
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nintendo is under license. Other
trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners
Trademarks are property of their respective owners.