Joy-ConTM AA Battery Pack
Health and Safety Information
Please read and observe the health and safety information. Failure to do so could result in injury or damage. Adults should supervise the use of this product by children.
WARNING – Batteries
Failure to observe the following instructions could lead to batteries bursting and leakage of battery fluid, which is caustic to eyes and skin.
- This product is to be used with AA alkaline batteries.
- Stop using this product if the batteries are leaking. If battery fluid comes into contact with your eyes, immediately rinse your eyes with plenty of water and consult a doctor. If any fluid leaks on your hands, wash them thoroughly with water. Carefully wipe the fluid from the exterior of this product with a cloth.
- Do not mix used and new batteries.
- Do not mix different brands of batteries.
WARNING – Electrical Safety
- Do not expose this product or the batteries to excessive force, fire, microwaves, high temperatures or direct sunlight.
- Do not let this product come into contact with liquid and do not use it with wet or oily hands. If liquid gets inside, stop using this product and contact Nintendo Customer Support.
- Do not touch the electrical terminals with metal objects.
WARNING – General
- Keep packaging materials away from young children. Packaging items may be swallowed.
- Do not disassemble or try to repair this product. If this product is damaged, stop using it and contact Nintendo Customer Support. Do not touch damaged areas. Avoid contact with any leaking fluid.
- If this product becomes dirty, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid using alcohol, thinner or other solvents.
- Before using this product, make sure that the Joy-Con is properly attached and that the battery cover is firmly in place.
- While using this product, put on and tighten the wrist strap. Hold this product securely and do not let go of it. · Detach this product from the Joy-Con while not in use to avoid unnecessary power consumption.
Nintendo Customer Support
Disposal of this Product
Do not dispose of this product or the batteries in household waste. For details see http://docs.nintendo-europe.com For battery removal and replacement instructions, see https://battery.nintendo-europe.com
Manufacturer: Nintendo Co., Ltd., Kyoto 601-8501, Japan
Importer in the EU: Nintendo of Europe GmbH, Goldsteinstrasse 235, 60528 Frankfurt,
Germany Importer in Australia: Nintendo Australia Pty. Ltd., 804 Stud Road, Scoresby, Victoria 3179, Australia
UK economic operator: Nintendo UK, Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor SL4 1LP, UK
© 2017 Nintendo Co., Ltd.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo.
- amazon service Category Style Guide Consumer Electronics Camera and Photo – Manuals+
- Service og garanti
- Tietoa meistä
- Language Selection Consumer Information | Europe | Nintendo
- Service og garanti
- Language Selection European Contact Page | Europe | Nintendo
- Language Selection Removal of Used Batteries from Nintendo Products | Europe | Nintendo