THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OUR SMARTWATCH. BY READING THIS MANUAL, YOU CAN FULLY UNDERSTAND THE FUNCTION AND OPERATION METHOD OF THE DEVICE. THIS DEVICE IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE. THE MEASUREMENT DATA AND RESULTS ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY, NOT AS A BASIS FOR DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE CONTENTS OF THIS MANUAL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
PRODUCT CONFIGURATION: ONE BOX, ONE MANUAL, ONE HOST.
THIS PRODUCT SUPPORTS IP68 WATERPROOF, SUPPORTS RAIN, WASH HANDS AND WEAR.
HOT SHOWERS, SWIMMING, AND SAUNA CAN NOT BE WORN, AND CAN NOT PREVENT WATER VAPOR.
IF WATER ENTERS DUE TO NOT BEING USED ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS, OUR COMPANY WILL NOT PROVIDE A FREE WARRANTY.
UP KEY: ROTATE TO SWITCH THE DIAL AND SCROLL UP AND DOWN MENUS AND OTHER FUNCTIONS.
DOWN KEY: LONG PRESS TO SWITCH THE MACHINE.
TOUCH INSTRUCTIONS: TAP TO ENTER, SWIPE RIGHT TO RETURN. SWIPE DOWN ON THE STANDBY INTERFACE TO ENTER THE STATUS BAR, SWIPE UP TO ENTER THE MESSAGE NOTIFICATION, SWIPE LEFT TO ENTER COMMON FUNCTIONS, AND SWIPE RIGHT TO ENTER THE MAIN MENU.
DIAL SWITCH: LONG PRESS THE STANDBY DIAL TO ENTER, SLIDE LEFT AND RIGHT TO SELECT.
CHARGING INSTRUCTIONS: THIS PRODUCT USES A WIRELESS CHARGER, WHICH SUPPORTS MOBILE PHONE CHARGERS WITHIN 5V AND COMPUTER USB PORTS. PUTTING THE WATCH ON THE CONCAVE SIDE OF THE CHARGING SEAT WILL AUTOMATICALLY ABSORB AND CHARGE. IT TAKES ABOUT 4 HOURS TO FULLY CHARGE. IT IS FULLY CHARGED WHEN THE CHARGING ICON STOPS.
The connection between the watch and the mobile phone: First, the mobile phone needs to download the APP “Da Fit” to the mobile phone and install it. There are two ways
Scan the QR code below on your mobile browser to download, or search for “Da Fit” in the app market to download.
Search “DaFit” in the “App Store” application market on Android phones to download, and search for “Da Fit” in the App Store on Apple phones to download.
During the installation process, you will be prompted to agree to the permission, click agree to all, after completion, open “Da Fit” and open the Bluetooth of the mobile phone, fill in the personal information, click to add a device at the top, search for “A03” and click connect.
You need to turn on GPS to find the watch’s Bluetooth name.
How to set a notification for incoming mail: Open “Da Fit” – Device – Message Reminder, select the corresponding software, and select Open.
What should I do if I can’t receive a notification?
- First of all, the notification function of the watch is only to synchronize the notification function of the mobile phone, such as incoming calls and QQ WeChat reminders. If your mobile phone does not receive the notification, the watch will not receive it either. You need to set the notification function on the mobile phone and find the corresponding notification.
APP, turn Allow Notifications on.
- Restore the watch to factory settings, enter the Bluetooth settings of the mobile phone, unpair the “A03”, turn off the Bluetooth of the mobile phone, and turn it on again to reconnect.
- Delete “Da Fit” and download it again. Remember to agree to all permissions when prompted during the installation process, and then reconnect.
Main function introduction:
- Firmware upgrade: When the Bluetooth is connected normally, enter “Da Fit”, enter the device – firmware upgrade – update, if the upgrade fails, you can re-operate.
- Language time and date: When the watch is connected to the mobile APP, the language, time, and date of the mobile phone will be synchronized.
- Standby interface: There are multiple standby interfaces to choose from. In the standby interface, press and hold the screen for 3 seconds to switch the interface. You can download the watch face through the APP, or you can set your favorite photo or picture as the watch face background.
- Status bar: slide down to enter the standby interface, displaying Bluetooth, battery status, APP QR code, menu style, and other shortcut functions.
- Message: Swipe up on the standby interface to enter the message notification, swipe down to exit, you can synchronize the notification function on the mobile phone, such as QQ WeChat and other incoming letters, if the information details are displayed, set the QQ WeChat notification function on the mobile phone to display details to display the latest messages. Notifications, vibrate when incoming calls or letters.
- Step count, mileage, and calories: Display the steps, mileage, and calorie consumption of the day. The data will be saved at 12 o’clock every night and reset to 0 again.
- Exercise: Click to enter multi-sport mode, select a mode, click to start, each exercise data includes exercise time, calorie consumption and heart rate, etc., swipe right or press the button to enter the pause interface.
- Heart rate: Hold the watch close to the wrist, the best wearing position is the wrist bone above the arm, click to start monitoring, scan the changes in the capillary flow on the surface of the skin through the green light, and get the heart rate value, swipe right to exit, the heart rate is normal It is 60-90 times per minute, professional athletes will be lower than 60, and the maximum heart rate is generally 220-age = maximum heart rate value.
Long-term exercise can enhance cardiopulmonary function.
- Blood oxygen: the blood oxygen concentration in the blood, which is an important physiological parameter of breathing and circulation. The normal arterial oxygen saturation is 95-100%.
- Sleep monitoring: This function will be automatically turned on in the background from 20:00 every night to 10:00 the next morning. By connecting to the mobile APP, you can view detailed data on sleep quality.
- Stopwatch: Click in the lower right corner to start, and then click to pause.
- Music control: first open the mobile phone music player, and then use the watch to synchronize the operation.
- About: Click to enter, you can view the watch model, version number, and Bluetooth address.
- Factory reset: Click reset, the data will be cleared to 0.
- Alarm clock: Alarm reminders can be set through the mobile phone APP.
- Sedentary reminder: You can set a sedentary reminder through the mobile APP.
- Raise your hand to brighten the screen: Open the mobile phone APP to open the Raise your hand to brighten the screen. When the wrist is raised, the screen is automatically brightened. This function consumes more power.
- During normal use of this product, if there are product quality problems caused by manufacturing, materials, design, etc., from the date of purchase, the motherboard will be guaranteed for one year free of charge, and the battery and charger will be guaranteed for half a year.
- No free warranty is provided for failures caused by the user’s personal reasons, as follows:
1). Failures caused by unauthorized disassembly, modification of the watch, etc.
2). Failure caused by accidental drop during use.
3). Any damage caused by human beings or due to the fault or misuse of a third party (such as water in the host, external force cracking, scratches on peripheral parts, etc.) are not covered by the warranty.
- All functions of the product are based on physical objects.
Contact number: must be the same as the order number
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in
portable exposure condition without restriction.