Nokta Detection 11000805 World First Waterproof Kids Detector
The device comes disassembled in 2 pieces. To assemble the device, first remove the small spongy cable protector piece on the middle shaft and dispose it. Next, engage the shafts together so that the screw hole is centered in the slot. Pay attention not to damage the cable during this process. Then, place the obround piece in the slot with the arch mark facing upwards. Lastly, tighten the bolt to secure.
To adjust the shaft length to your height, open the lever latch. Pull the lower shaft down and after adjusting the length, press the level latch to secure. Do not extend it beyond the ”max” mark.
To adjust the coil angle parallel to the ground, loosen the nut. Once adjusted, tighten back to secure.
WARNING! The search coil is NOT detachable, do not attempt to remove!
To install or replace batteries, remove the screw located on the battery compartment cover with a screwdriver. Then, rotate the cover 1/4 turn as shown in the image and pull out.
Install the batteries paying attention to (+) and (-) signs as indicated on the sticker. Then, attach the battery compartment cover by reversing the above process and secure by tightening the screw.
- On/Off and Discrimination Button
On/Off and Discrimination Button
To discriminate out one or two of the target types mentioned above, press once or twice. The detector now will only detect targets shown on screen.
- Pinpoint Button: Press and hold down to find the exact location of the target.
Signal sound becomes stronger and changes in tone while getting closer to the target center. In addition, the LED turns green when the search coil is over the center of the target.
- Sensitivity/Volume Button
- LED Indicator
While detecting – Green: Low and high value coins, screw caps and some pull-tabs. Yellow: Rings, pull-tabs, lower value coins and aluminum foil. Red: Ferrous (iron) objects, nails and horseshoes.
While Pinpointing – Lights up green when the search coil is over the center of the target.
Consists of 3 levels:
Press the Sensitivity/Volume button one by one to increase and decrease.
- Depth Indicator
TARGETS TYPES AND TONES
- Ferrous (iron) objects, nails and horseshoes.
Midi Hoard will emit a low tone for these targets.
- Rings, pull-tabs, lower value coins and aluminum foil. Midi Hoard will emit a medium tone for these targets.
- Low and high value coins, screw caps and some pull-tabs. Midi Hoard will emit a high tone for these targets.
- Battery Indicator
Once the battery indicator displays empty status, the device will continue to work for a short period of time and then shut off after a warning tone.
Consists of 2 levels:
Press and hold down the Sensitivity/Volume button to adjust.
Overload Warning Sound
Large and/or near-surface targets will overload the detector and the detector will emit a continuous warning sound. In such a case, lift the search coil up until the sound stops.
Auto Shut-off & Alarm
After about half an hour of inactivity, the Midi Hoard will start emitting an audible alarm. After 3 minutes of alarm, the device will shut off automatically to save battery life.
- Do not store the device and search coil under extremely low or high temperatures for extended periods. (Storage Temperature: – 20Â°C to 60Â°C / – 4Â°F to 140Â°F)
- The device has been designed with IP68 rating as a waterproof unit up to 1 meters / 3ft.
Pay attention to the items below after using the device especially under salty water:
- Wash the device with tap water and be sure no salt water is left.
- Do not use any chemicals for cleaning and/or for any other purposes.
- Wipe the device dry with a soft, non-scratch cloth.
CORRECT WAY OF SWEEPING
- Ideal Age: 8-12+ yrs.
- Operating Principle: VLF
- Operating Frequency: 15kHz
- Audio Tones: 3
- Pinpoint: Yes
- Sensitivity Setting: 3 Levels
- Discrimination: 2 Levels
- LED Indicator: Pinpoint & Discrimination (Red, Yellow, Green)
- Depth Indicator: 3 Levels
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Auto Shut-off & Alarm: Yes
- Volume Control: 2 Levels
- Search Coil: 18cm. (7”)
- Display: Custom LCD
- Weight: 880gr. (1.9lbs.)
- Length: 83-109cm. (32.5”- 43”)
- Battery: 2xAA (not included)
- Warranty: 2 years
Nokta Makro Detectors reserves the right to change the design, specifications or accessories without notice and without any obligation or liability whatsoever.
This product has a 2 year limited warranty from the time of purchase. Please refer to www.noktadetectors.com for further warranty information.
Happy metal detecting with the Midi Hoard!
For Consumers within the European Union: Do not dispose of this equipment in general household waste. The crossed wheeled bin symbol on this equipment indicates this unit should not be disposed of in general household waste, but recycled in compliance with local government regulations and environmental requirements.
FCC STATEMENT This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.