Onn Earbuds 100005529 User Manual [ONN5529. ONN5530]
Get to Know Your Wireless Earbuds
- Model: 100005529
- Speaker Diameter:10mm
- Speaker Impedance: 1611=15%
- Sensitivity: 103=4 dB at 1kHz/-10dBFS
- Speaker Driver Rating Power: 3mW
- Charging Cable: 25cm
- 12 hours of total playtime
- IPX4 waterproof rating applies to the earphones, not to the charging case.
Other top Onn Earbuds Manual:
- ONN16495 True Wireless Earbuds User Guide
- onn AAABLK100024300 Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds User Guide
- Onn Wireless Earbuds Manual Model 100016495
What’s in the Box?
Check to make sure you have everything below :
- Earphones xi Pair
- Charging Case Sr
- Micro-USB charging cable xl
- Manual/Warranty card x1
Let’s Get Started! On /Off Pairing
For your first time use, take ort both earphones from the charging case Do not push any buttons, they Will go to Pairing mode automatically
Can not Connect your device by searching for “Onn TWS Earphones. “
If you want pair with another device, please disconnecting Bluetooth on your last paired device if it is nearby. Take out both earphones from the charging case and power them off. When the earphones are turned off, press and hold R side earphone 5sec to reactive it connecting to another device, then power on the L side as well.
Enjoy Your Music
Hear a Clear Phone Call
Charge the Earphones
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment.
Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Produced for Walmart Inc.
Bentoville, AR 72716
FCC ID: 2ADZH-ONN5529
FCC ID: 2ADZH-ONN5530
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!