* For safety issues, the smartwatch remains low capacity during shipping.
Please fully charge the smartwatch before initial use!
SMARTWATCH Model: OSW-16P
Hereby, ORAIMO TECHNOLOGY LIMITED.
Declares that this smartwatch is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of directive 2014/53/EU.
BASIC PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS * Lab test result
|Display Screen:||1.69″ IPS 240*280|
|Battery Type:||Lithium polymer battery|
|Standby Time:||Up to 15 days|
|Material:||Al-Alloy / PC / TPU|
SETTING UP YOUR SMARTWATCH
For the best experience, we recommend using the Joywear 2 App for iOS and Android.
SETTING UP THE WATCH ON YOUR PHONE TO GET STARTED
- Find the Joywear 2 App in one of these locations, depending on your device:
- Install the App. Note that if you don’t have an account with the store you’ll be required to create one before you can download the App.
- When the App is installed, open it and be guided through a series of questions that help you create your account, or log in to your existing account.
- Continue following the onscreen instructions to connect, or pair the product to your phone or tablet.
- Your account asks for information such as height, weight, and gender to make various calculations such as stride lengths to estimate distance and basal metabolic rate to estimate calorie bum. You can modify your information in Joywear 2-Profile-Me.
- When you’re done pairing, read through the guide about this product and then explore the dashboard.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR SMARTWATCH
For all-day wear, your watch should usually rest a finger’s width below your wrist bone and lay flat, as you would normally wear a watch.
RECHARGE YOUR WATCH
Connect the metal contacts on the charging dock to those on the back of the device, then put them on a flat surface.
Connect the charging cradle to a power supply, the device’s screen will light up and display the battery level. 9 The recharging dock is not water-resistant. Wipe the port, metal contacts, and the device dry during charging.
POWER ON / OFF
- When the watch is under shutdown mode, recharge the watch or long-press the home button for 3 seconds to power on the watch.
- When the watch is turned on, swipe right on the clock face to find the “Setting”, tap to enter. Then swipe up to find the “Shutdown” and tap to confirm, the watch vibrates and turns off.
WAKING A DIMMED SCREEN
When you’re not using this product, the display is off. To wake it up:
- Press the side button.
- Turn your wrist towards you. This function, known as “Light Up”, can be turned off in your smartwatch settings in Joywear 2.
USING THE CLOCK AND MENUS
The home screen is a clock. On the clock face you can swipe to see your steps taken, distance, calories burned, heart rate, training, weather, message, music and more function.
Change Clock Face -,
Long press for 3 seconds to enter and then swipe left or right to view different clock faces. Tap once to confirm.
- You can pick and download more clock faces from Joywear 2 APP Go to Device > Dash Board > Dial Center, touch your preferred clock face and sync it to your watch.
- Or choose to customize the clock face from Joywear 2 APP.
SWIPE LEFT ON CLOCK FACE
- Steps, Distance, Calories Burned –
Shows the data of the day.
- Sleep –
Shows your sleep duration, deep and light, and awake time of the day.
- Blood Oxygen –
Automatically monitors and shows your real-time blood oxygen level.
- Heart Rate –
Automatically monitors and shows your real-time, highest, lowest, and the day’s heart rate.
- Weather –
Shows the current weather, highest and lowest, and real-time temperature. Swipe up to see the weather forecast for the following six days.
SWIPE RIGHT ON THE CLOCK FACE
Tap once to enter, then swipe up to view and tap to enter different training modes. After entering the mode, you can swipe right to pause or choose to end. Swipe right to go back to the menu.
Status, HR, Sleep, Weather, Blood Oxygen, Respiratory rate –
Shortcuts to Steps, Distance, Calories Burned, Heart Rate, Sleep, Weather function, Blood Oxygen, Respiratory rate. Swipe right to go back to the menu.
Tap once to enter, then tap to play/pause/skip track. Swipe right to go back to the menu.
Automatically monitors and shows your real-time blood oxygen level.
Tap once to enter the sub-menu. Swipe right to go back to the menu.
Tap to enter and start/pause/reset the stopwatch.
Tap to enter and choose from a different duration or customize it.
Tap to open the flashlight.
Find phones –
Tap once, your watch and the connected phone will vibrate.
Tap once to enter the sub-menu.
Clock face –
Tap once to enter. Swipe right or left and tap to choose from different clock faces installed.
Tap once to enter. Tap “+” or “-” to adjust screen brightness.
Tap once to enter and view the Firmware Version and BT Address.
Tap once to enter and choose to power off the watch.
Restore Factory –
Tap once to enter and choose to reset the watch.
Tap once to enter and scan the QR code to download APP.
SWIPE UP ON CLOCK FACE
When you receive a message, your watch vibrates. Tap to check message.
SWIPE DOWN ON CLOCK FACE
RECEIVING CALL, TEXT, & REMINDERS
To enable notifications on your watch:
A. Verify that BT is enabled on your mobile device.
B. Open the Joywear 2 App on your mobile device and tap the “Device” at the bottom of the mobile dashboard.
C. Enable Phone/SMS/App/Alarm/Sedentary Reminder and other notifications.
When you receive a phone call, your watch vibrates and the incoming number or name (if the contact is in your address book) will display. Once reject function in App is turned on, you can long press to reject phone call.
When you receive a message, your watch vibrates. Tap to check message.
You can add, edit, and delete up to three alarms from the Joywear 2 App.
Notification When Sitting Too Long
Watch vibrates when you sifting too long. The default reminder time is 60 minutes. You can change reminder time or close reminder from the Joywear 2 App.
Female Health Notification
Watch vibrates and show the menstruation reminder on the day. This function only works after setting the gender to female, enabling notification and then syncing to your watch on Joywear 2 APP.
Automatically recognize your status and monitor the whole sleep status with analyzing deep sleep, light sleep and awake times.
Can’t conned with BT.
A. Make sure your device supports BT 5.0. Make sure your device’s software is or above iOS 9.0 or Android 4.4.
B. Restart BT and reconnect after 20 seconds.
C. Restart mobile phone.
D. Make sure mobile phone is not connected with other device.
E. Make sure Joywear 2 is running in system.
Can’t search the product.
Make sure your location services are enabled (GPS is working), the product has enough power, the product does not conned with other phone and under activated state, then keep the product close to your phone. If still can not search it, please turn off BT function and reconnect after 20 seconds.
Can’t monitor heart rate.
Make sure you wear tightly enough to monitor heart rate.
Can’t receive notifications after enabling it.
Android phone: Make sure the product is connected with your phone. Allow Joywear 2 App to access notifications. If any security App installed, add Joywear 2 to trust list. iPhone: Make sure the product is connected with your phone. Reboot your phone and reconnect it with the product.
Is the product waterproof?
This product supports IP68 waterproof which allows the product to be held in water for a maximum of 30 minutes at a depth of 3 metre. You can wear it while washing your hands, having a cold shower or washing your car. Please do not wear it while diving or scuba diving.
Do I need to connect BT all the time? Are there data left when product disconnected with mobile via BT?
Data will be kept in product for seven days. When product is connected with mobile, data will be uploaded to mobile automatically. Kindly synchronize product data to mobile in time. Note: Call and message notifications only work under BT connection status.
FCC Caution: This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement.
The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
A. Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type, dispose of used batteries according to the instructions. The product shall only be connected to a USB interface of version USB2.0
B. – disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion;
– leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas;
– a battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
C. Adapter shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
D. EUT Temperature:-10-60°C (Standalone),0-+40°C(VVith Parts).
Operating Frequency: BT: 2402-2480MHz
Modulation mode: GFSK
EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
in accordance with
Annex VI of Directive 2014/53/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council
- For the following Radio equipment: Model: OSVV-16P Product: smart watch Trade name or Brand: oraimo Software / Hardware number: RH112WAV002604/ RH112T-V02
- Name and address of the manufacturer or his authorised representative: Manufacturer ORAIMO TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Address: FLAT 39 8/F BLOCK D WAH LOK INDUSTRIAL CENTRE 31-35 SHAN MEI STREET FOTAN NT
- This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the Manufacturer.
- Object of the declaration (identification of the radio equipment allowing traceability; it may include a colour image of sufficient clarity where necessary for the identification of the radio equipment):
- The object of the declaration described above is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonization legislation: Directive 2014/53/EU (RED)
- References to the relevant harmonised standards used or references to the other technical specifications in relation to which conformity is declared:
Article 3.1a Health: EN 62479:2010
Article 3.1a Electrical Safety: EN62638-1:2014+A11:2017
Article 3.1b: ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.2.3 (2019-11)
ETSI EN 301 489-17 V3.2.4 (2020-09)
Article 3.2: ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.2 (2019-07)
- Notified Body Name: Eurofins Electrical and Electronic Testing NA, Inc. Notified Body Number: 0980 Notified Body Assessment Performed: Module B/C on Article 3.1 a, 3.1 b, 3.2 and 3.3 Technical File Identification Number: N/A
- Where applicable, description of accessories and components, including software, which allow the radio equipment to operate as intended and covered by the EU declaration of conformity: User instructions are provided in the User Manual. The Software and Hardware versions are specified above.
- Additional information:
Referring to Article 10.2 of the Directive, this equipment is so constructed that it can be operated in all Member States, without infringing applicable requirements on the use of radio spectrum. Referring to Article 10.10 of the Directive, there are no restrictions on putting this equipment into service or of requirements for authorisation of use. Please refer to the User Manual for details. On behalf of:
Manufacturer: ORAIMO TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Address: FLAT 39 8/F BLOCK D WAH LOK INDUSTRIAL CENTRE 31-35 SHAN MEI STREET FOTAN NT (place and date of issue):Shenzhen, 2021-07-23 (name, function): Yiting,Luo/ Manager
|3. Tel. No..|
|4. Date of purchase: (dd/mrn/yy)|
|5. Store name:|
|6. Warranty period:|
365 DAYS WARRANTY
Email: [email protected]
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
A. All quality-related defects on items sold directly by orairno or oraimo’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
B. oraimo’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized ()faille purchase.
C. This warranty covers only original oraimo products. It is not applicable to normal wear and tear, or any defects arising from damage caused by misuse of this product.
D. Warranty is for the primary product only nor transferable. Any free additional product(s) arc not covered in this warranty.
E. If the product fails regardless of usage in compliance with the instruction manual and other written precaution, replacement will be provided free of charge.
F. To receive replacement, bring the warranty certificate and the product itself to the store from where you have purchased the product.