For a full explanation of all features and instructions, please refer to the User Guide (available for download from www.oricom.com.au/support/).
Contents Inside Box
Strangulation hazard. Children have STRANGLED on cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 1 meter away). Never use extension cords with AC Adaptors. Only use the AC Adaptors provided.
Setting up your Nursery Pal Premium
A. Connecting the Power Supply of the Baby Unit.
- Connect the USB type-C plug of the power adaptor to the Baby Unit and the other end to mains power.
- Only use the enclosed adaptor (5V DC / 1500mA).
This is to disable the live camera video feed by blocking the camera lens.
- Press the knob to release the lock.
- You can move the protector to its open or closed position after the lock is released.
- When you hear the click sound the protector is in its proper position.
Make sure the privacy protector does not cover the camera lens when in use.
Sound is NOT disabled when the protector covers the camera lens.
B. Connecting the Power Supply of the Parent Unit.
- Connect the USB Type-C plug of the power adaptor to the parent unit and the other end to mains power. Only use the supplied adaptor (5V DC / 1500mA).
- A rechargeable battery allows the parent unit to be used when not plugged into mains power. The battery provides up to 8 hours of operation of the Parent Unit with the screen turned off. We recommend charging for at least 4 hours before first use and charging the battery each time the Parent Unit indicates that the battery is low.
- Press and hold the POWER button on the top of the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
- Flip out the stand on the back of the Parent Unit and rotate it by 90 degrees to set up the desktop stand.
Overview of Parent Unit
The basic operation of the keys
|Power button||Press and hold to turn the Parent Unit ON/OFF.
Toggle once at standby mode to switch video on/off.
|Vol+ and Vol- buttons||Press -/+ to select the volume level of the Parent Unit.|
|Reset pinhole||Press and hold with a small pin to reset the unit.|
|PAIR button||Press and hold to pair with the parent unit or for Hubble
Wi-Fi® Setup. Located on the bottom of the camera.
Touch screen operation
Swipe up at the screen bottom to pop up the menu bar.
Swipe down at the screen bottom to hide the menu bar.
Scroll left/right on the menu bar to see all the options.
Swipe left/right to pan the camera view.
Swipe up/down to tilt the camera view.
- The function works when in view mode only, and not whilst the menu is active.
|LCD Brightness Level Control (8 Levels).|
|Zoom Level Control.|
|Audio Media selection – Personal Recordings, Lullabies/Soothing Sounds, Audio Books, Volume control of media playback.|
|Tap to turn the flashlight on.|
On the status bar, indicates alarm set, and when flashing, that alarm time has been reached or missed.
|Tap to Talk to Baby Unit.|
|Camera Control (add +, del -, view, scan).|
|Set Screen Off Timer (Off, 5 mins, 15 mins, 30 mins).|
|Temperature scale select (°C/°F)
Readings display in grey, but turns RED if > 29 °C / 84 °F or < 14 °C / 57 °F.
Displays H H °C / °F if >36 °C / 97 °F.
Displays LL °C / °F if < 1 °C / 34 °F.
* The playlist appears only if you make the audio recording via the Hubble app.
|Audio Media Playback menu icons|
|Tap to display personal recording* playlist.|
|Tap to display soothing sound or lullaby playlist.|
|Tap to display the audio book playlist.|
|Volume control of media playback.|
|Play selected audio media on the playlist.|
|Stop playing audio media.|
|Signal Level (5 Levels).|
|Night Vision Mode (Video also changes to Black/White).|
|Indicates the screen off timer is set.|
|Volume Level Control (8 Levels).|
|No Baby Unit detected.|
|Battery Level Indicator (4 Levels).|
Setting up the Camera Unit for Wi-Fi® internet viewing
A. Install HubbleClub for Partners.
- Scan the QR code with your smart device and download the HubbleClub for Partners from the App Store for iOS devices or from the Google Play™ Store for Android™ devices.
- Install the HubbleClub for Partners on your device.
B. View on Compatible Smartphones and Tablets.
- Open the HubbleClub for Partners on your compatible smartphone or tablet.
- Follow the in-app instructions to create your Hubble account and connect to your device.
Please take note of the following minimum system requirements:
Smartphones/Tablets: iOS 12.0, Android™ 8.0
At least 0.6 Mbps upload bandwidth per Smart Monitoring Companion, test your Internet speed at: http://www.speedtest.net/
Important Safety Information
- Your Oricom baby monitor is designed to be an aid and should not be used as a substitute for responsible and proper adult supervision of a child.
- The baby monitor has been designed to provide some added reassurance in the form of video/ sound transmission for those times when you are not in the same room as your baby provided you always stay within the hearing range of the baby monitor during use.
- Your baby monitor is not a medical device, nor a device to prevent cases of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) or “cot death”, and you should not rely on it for your baby’s wellbeing. It is important that you regularly check on your baby personally.
- Make sure the baby unit, parent unit, and mains adaptor cables are kept out of reach of your baby and other young children at all times, as far away from the baby as practical.
- Never place the baby unit or parent unit inside your baby’s cot, bed, or playpen.
- Never cover the parent or baby units with clothes, towels or blankets, or any other item.
- Never use or place your parent or baby unit in or near moisture or water (e.g. near a bath or pool).
Immersing in water could cause electric shock and even death.
- The installation location plays an important role in ensuring proper operation. Therefore, maintaining a distance of at least one meter from other electronic equipment, such as microwave ovens or Wi-Fi devices, otherwise could cause interference.
- During continual use, the baby unit power adaptors may become warm to the touch. This is normal and should not be a concern.
- This product is not a toy, do not allow children to play with this monitor.
- This device is designed for indoor use only.
Express Warranty (Australia)
This Express Warranty is provided by Oricom International Pty Ltd ABN 46 086 116 369, Unit 1, 4 Sovereign Place, South Windsor NSW 2756, hereinafter referred to as “Oricom”.
Oricom warrants that the product is free from defects in materials or workmanship during the Express Warranty Period. This Express Warranty does not extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed or was purchased outside of Australia.
The benefits of this Express Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In the event of a minor failure, Oricom reserves the right to choose to repair or replace the product.
The Express Warranty Period will be a period of 24 months beginning on the date of purchase of the product evidenced by your dated sales receipt. You are required to provide proof of purchase as a condition of receiving Express Warranty services.
You are entitled to a replacement product or repair of the product at our discretion according to the terms and conditions of this document if your product is found to be faulty within the Express Warranty Period. This Express Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. Products distributed by Oricom are manufactured using new materials or new and used materials equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Spare parts may be new or equivalent to new. Spare parts are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for thirty (30) days or for the remainder of the Express Warranty Period of the Oricom branded product in which they are installed, whichever is longer. During the Express Warranty Period, Oricom will where possible repair and if not replace the faulty product or part thereof. All component parts removed under this Express Warranty become the property of Oricom. In the unlikely event that your Oricom product has a recurring failure, Oricom may always, subject to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, at its discretion, elect to provide you with a replacement product of its choosing that is at least equivalent to your product in
No change to the conditions of this Express Warranty is valid unless it is made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Oricom.
Oricom will not be liable under this Express Warranty, and to the extent permitted by law will not be liable for any defect, loss, damage, or injury arising out of or in connection with a:
- Failure by you to adhere to the warnings and follow the instructions set out in this user guide for the proper installation and use of the product;
- Willful misconduct or deliberate misuse by you of the product;
- Any external cause beyond our control, including but not limited to power failure, lightning or overvoltage; or
- Modification to the product or services carried out on the product by anyone other than Oricom or Oricom’s authorized, service provider.
How to make a claim under your Express Warranty in Australia
Oricom has a simple warranty process for you to follow:
- Please call or email our Customer Support Team, at 02 4574 8888, or [email protected].
- A Customer Support Team member will verify after troubleshooting with you if your product qualifies under warranty. If so, they will give you a Product Return Authorization number.
- We will then email a Return Authorisation Form and a Repair Notice (if necessary), together with instructions on how to return the product for warranty service.
Please note that if a Customer Support Team member advises that your product does not qualify for a return, this warranty does not apply to your product. Products that are authorized to be returned to Oricom in Australia must include all of the following:
- A completed Return Authorisation form
- A copy of your Proof of Purchase (please keep your original copy)
- The faulty product, including all accessories.
Send the approved returns to:
Oricom International Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 658
South Windsor NSW 2756 Australia
Please note that this Express Warranty excludes expenses incurred by you in returning any faulty product to us. You must arrange and pay any expenses incurred (including postage, delivery, freight, transportation, or insurance of the product) to return the faulty product to us, however, we will arrange delivery of the repaired or replaced faulty product to you.
Important Information – Repair Notice
Please be aware that the repair of your products may result in the loss of any user-generated data (such as stored telephone numbers, text messages, and contact information). Please ensure that you have made a copy of any data saved on your product before sending it for repair. Please also be aware that products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished products or parts of the same type rather than being repaired.
Oricom Customer Support
Oricom has a trained and dedicated team of Customer Support Representatives, each with the knowledge and resources to assist in answering your questions quickly and efficiently.
Oricom Support – Australia
For all product inquiries, troubleshooting or to discuss the range of Oricom products, feel free to contact Oricom or visit our website for answers to frequently asked questions.
(02) 4574 8888 / Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm AEST Email: [email protected] / www.oricom.com.au
Oricom Support – New Zealand
0800 674 266 / Monday – Friday 10am – 8pm NZST Email: [email protected]
All rights reserved
Printed in China
- Speedtest by Ookla – The Global Broadband Speed Test
- Oricom Baby Monitors UHF CB Radios & Cordless Phones
- Oricom Support & Contact Details