ORTEK WKP-3180N Bluetooth Keypad
Thank you for purchasing the Bluetooth Keypad . This User’s Manual contains information that will help to operate the device as well as answering questions about certain special keys and buttons. Please keep this manual in a safe place for future reference.
- Bluetooth Keypad
- USB-A to USB TypeC cable
- User’s manual
There is a power switch on the top of the Bluetooth Keypad. When not in use, please turn to OFF to save battery power.
- Keypad devices: use HID coordination Bluetooth devices
- Keypad Size: close: 117.5*83*11.5 mm
- Weight: 60g
- Keypad layout: 20 keys
- Battery Capacity: Li–ion battery 160 mA
- Operating voltage: 3.2-4.2 V
- Working current: under 3 mA
- Sleep current: under 70 uA
- Input: 5V 1A
- Charging time: 1.5- 2hrs
- Logo name: Bluetooth keypad
- Awaken way: Press any key
|Battery Low||Blue||Slow flashing|
- Turn on the power, and press Pairing key to enter pairing mode. Pairing Blue light flashes.
PS: 1. Paring will stop when not paired, if needed, press Pairing key for pairing again. 2. Power Switch: turn on shows green.
- Open the Bluetooth settings and switch Bluetooth to On.
- Select “Bluetooth Keypad” device.
- Bluetooth Keypad is now connected.
- Pairing complete.
Keypad key function
|Click it once : Backspace switch
Hold down the key : Quick access to Calculator All Clear
|Click it once : Num Lock switch Hold down the key :Quick access to Calculator Application|
Federal Communications Commission Statement
This device complies with FCC Rules Part 15. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment causes harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by doing one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user‘s authority to operate the equipment. The antenna(s) used for this transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment must be installed and operated in accordance with provided instructions and the antenna(s) used for this transmitter must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons and must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.