Update your device’s system to the latest version to enhance performance.
This feature requires an Internet connection. Connect to a Wi-Fi network to avoid incurring unnecessary data charges.
-Using unauthorized third-party software to update your device may render your device unusable or put your personal information at risk. For optimum results, use the OTA update feature or take your device to your nearest Huawei service center.
– Your personal data may be erased during a system update. Always back up important data before updating your device.
– When updating, ensure that your device has at least 20% battery power remaining.
– After updating, you may find that some third-party apps are incompatible with your system, such as Internet banking applications and games. This is because it takes a while for third-party application developers to release updates for new Android releases. Please wait until a new version of the application is released.
Touch Settings > About phone > Build number to view your device’s version number.
1. Open Settings.
2. Touch System update. Your device will automatically check for updates.
3. Select the latest version to download the update package.
4. Once the download is complete, touch QUICK UPDATE. The update process may take a while to complete. Do not use your device before it has finished updating. Your device will restart automatically when it has finished updating.
Questions about your Huawei Mate 10? Post in the comments!
Huawei Mate 10 Manual [PDF]