PARTY-7LED Stand-Alone Active Speaker with Bluetooth
Please read the manual carefully and keep it for future reference. The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral Triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of not insulated dangerous voltages within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
- Do not place any recipients filled with liquids, such as glasses or vases, on top of or directly next to the appliance. They could fall over, causing water to enter the appliance. Never pour out liquids over the appliance. Do not place small objects, such as coins or paper clips, on the appliance since they could fall inside the appliance and cause fire or a shock hazard! If any liquid or objects enter the appliance, pull immediately the mains plug out of the socket and contact a specialist.
- 0nly pull the mains plug out of the socket by the intended gripping surface. Do not pull it by the cable.
- Never plug the mains plug in or out with damp or wet hands
- Electrical appliances must be kept out of the reach of children. Be particularly careful if children are present. Children are not aware of the hazards involved in handing electrical appliances improperly. Children could attempt to poke objects into the appliance. There is a life-threatening danger of electrocution.
- Never place the appliance on an unstable or mobile surface. Persons could be injured or the appliance damaged by it falling down.
- AII persons involved in operating, installing and servicing the appliance and putting it into service must be trained and qualified accordingly and observe these operating instructions.
- Defective mains cables may only be replaced by specialists. Danger of shock hazard!
- If you are not sure about the correct connection or if questions arise which are not answered by the operating instructions, please do not hesitate to contact support or a specialist of your choice. Consult a specialist if you are in doubt about the operating principle or the safety of the product.
- Please unplug the adaptor and switch the unit off if you don’t use it for a long time, to avoid damage due to voltage surges.
Description of the rear panel
- Master volume control
- Microphone volume control
- Echo control for the microphone
- Microphone input
- Switches the LED on the woofer on /off
- When the power adaptor is connected, the indicator lamp lights up in red as long as the battery will be charging. It lights up in green, when the battery is fully charged.
- FM antenna: Extend to its full length for optimal reception
- AUX input via 3.5mm mini stereo jack
- Input selector: Press this button to switch between the various inputs (AUX, USB, SD, Bluetooth, FM)
- REC button: Press this button to record the sound of the wired or wireless mic on the USB or SD.
- REPEAT: Press to toggle between repeating the current track or repeating all tracks.
- In USB/SD/Bluetooth mode: press to go back to the previous track. In FM mode: press to go to the previously stored FM station.
- Play/pause in USB/SD/Bluetooth mode. In FM mode, press and hold this button to start searching for radio stations and store them automatically in the memory
- In USB/SD/Bluetooth mode: press to go to the next track. In FM mode: press to go to the next stored FM station.
- USB stick input
- Mini SD card input
- ON/OFF switch of the system
- Power LED: Light up when the system is switched ON
- AC input connector
CONNECTION OF THE WIRED MICROPHONE
Connect the microphone to the MIC IN socket and switch it on.
Note:If you are playing music from any other input, connecting the microphone will not mute the sound output.
KARAOKE Function: This feature is available with any input. Play a track through AUX/USB/SD/FM/Bluetooth, connect a microphone and sing along.
Built-in REC function
- Plug a microphone into the MIC IN input.
- Insert a USB/SD card into the corresponding port. Press Input selector button and select USB/SD mode.
- If the USB/SD card is plugged into the speaker for the first time, the system will automatically create a folder named ‘record’ to save the recorded files.
- When you are ready to record, press REC button to record the sound of the wireless or wired microphone.
Keep the speaker away from high temperatures, strong magnetic fields and any equipment that could generate interference. If the speaker stops working, switch it off and on again, or unplug USB/SD/MMC card and re-plug it. The speaker should be back to normal status.
The maximum size of USB/SD device that can be connected is 32 GB.
Supported music formats: MP3, WMA
FM RADIO FUNCTION
- Turn on the unit and press repeatedly the input selector key on the unit and select the FM function (the display will show the frequency).
- Press the PLAY/PAUSE button on the unit or the key on the remote control to activate the auto memory (the radio starts an automatic search for available radio stations and saves them automatically). The station’s number stored depends on the radio signal in your area. During the search, press the PLAY button on the remote control to stop searching.
- Use the keys to listen to the various radio stations saved in memory.
- To change to a preset station, use the number keys on the remote control. For example, to call up station number 12, first press 1 and then 2.
- Turn on the unit and press the input selector button on the unit to select the Bluetooth function.
- Activate the Bluetooth feature on the external device to be paired.
- Initiate a search for devices. The device shows up as “BT SPEAKER”.
- Press the start playing and the buttons for the selection of songs.
CHARGING THE UNIT
This speaker has a high-capacity battery. Please use the supplied lead for charging.
The power adapter has an indicator light that will illuminate red when the speaker is on charge. It takes around 6-8 hours to fully charge the speakers. Disconnect the power adaptor as soon as the battery is fully charged.
Note: When the battery of the speaker is low, please charge it within 48 hours.
If a problem occurs, follow the steps in the table below. If problem still can’t be solved, please contact your retailer.
|No sound when
|1. No input source
2. Volume down
|1. Connect an AUX signal
2. Adjust volume
|No sound from the microphone||1. Bad mic connection
2. Mic not switched on
3. Mic volume down
|1. Plug in the mic properly
2. Switch mic on
3. Increase mic volume
|No sound after inserting USB/SD
|1. Incorrect file format
2. Bad connection of USB/SD card
|1. File format should be MP3
2. Plug in USB/SD card properly
|If Speaker makes loud noises||1. Microphone switched on but may be too close to the speaker
2. Microphone switched on but is not being used.
3. Microphone volume may be too loud
4. Mobile phone is being used too close to the speaker
5. Other wireless equipment may be placed very close to the speaker.
|1. Keep the microphone 2 meters away from the speaker
2. Turn off microphone if not in use.
3. Adjust microphone volume to lower mode
4. Keep mobile away from the speaker whilst attending a call.
5. Keep the speaker away from other wireless equipment
Electric products must not be put into household waste. Please bring them to a recycling centre. Ask your local authorities or your dealer about the way to proceed.
LOTRONIC SA: Avenue Zénobe Gramme, 9 1480 SAINTES Belgique +32.2.390.91.91
certify and declare under our sole responsibility that the following product:
Trade name: PARTY LIGHT & SOUND
Product name: Portable PA led battery speaker with microphone
Type or model: PARTY-7LED / PARTY-8LED
conforms with the essential requirements of: RED directive 2014/53/EU – LVD directive 2014/35/EU – EMC directive 2014/30/EU