Peppa Pig Laugh & Learn Laptop Instruction Manual
All packing materials such as internal bags, screws, plastic collars, plastic films and carton inserts are not part of this product and should be discarded for your child’s safety.
- This toy is suitable for children aged 2 years and over.
- Please retain this manual for further reference.
How to play
To switch the unit ON, open the lid of the Laptop.
The Laptop offers 4 different activity modes for children to play.
Choose by pressing on the selector pad.
- Lets discover together: here your child can discover objects,
colours, numbers, letters, Peppa Pig & her friends, and more, by pressing the different buttons on the Laptop. The 6 shaped buttons in the base section will describe the pictures on the screen. The 6 button at the bottom will describe the object nearby, and Peppa Pig and her friends. Press the music keys to hear some fun songs.
- Its quiz time: Peppa will ask you to find something and it will light up on the screen. Peppa will ask questions about colours, finding objects or friends, and counting or finding the first letter of a word
- What can you find: Peppa will ask you a question about the picture on the laptop. Peppa will ask questions on finding colours, objects, sounds or words starting by a defined letter.
- Lets Play Music. Press any inset key to hear piano notes, silly sounds when you press the character and musical tunes when you press the instruments. The child can then play music and compose their own tunes!
At any time, closing the lid will stop the games and send the Laptop into Sleep mode.
How to change batteries
- This product requires 3 x AAA 1.5V batteries.
- The batteries supplied with the product are for store demonstration purposes only and we recommend that they are replaced after purchase.
- Use a suitable screwdriver to remove the battery cover located on the rear of the unit.
- Remove the old batteries. Insert 3 x AAA batteries, ensuring the + and – terminals match the markings on the inside of the compartment.
- Fit the battery compartment cover and tighten the screw to secure (but do not over-tighten).
Important battery information
- Batteries must be inserted or removed by an adult.
- Do not mix battery types (for example, alkaline and zinc carbon), or old and new batteries.
- Do not attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries, as they may leak or explode.
- Batteries must be inserted with the correct polarity.
- Do not short circuit the supply terminals.
- Remove exhausted batteries from the toy.
- Remove rechargeable batteries from the toy before charging.
- Rechargeable batteries must be charged by an adult.
- Use only the recommended battery type or their equivalent.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire, as they may leak or explode.
- Remove batteries from the toy if it is not being used for an extended period of time.
The purpose of the crossed-out wheelie bin symbol is to remind us that most electrical product and batteries contain trace elements which could be harmful to our environment and therefore our health.
We must all be careful to dispose of them responsibly in a specifically designated way – either using a collection scheme or into the correctly labelled civic amenity (NOT into general waste) – this will help your local authority to arrange to recycle or dispose of them in the appropriate manner.
|If the Laptop
does not turn on…
|Check that the batteries ore installed correctly, or install new batteries.|
|If the volume is too low…||Install new batteries|
|The sounds are abnormally quick or slow…||Install new batteries|
|If there is a continuous buzzing sound…||Install new batteries|
|If the light of the toy becomes dim…||Install new batteries|
- Keep the unit clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth.
- Keep the unit out of direct sunlight and away from any direct heat source.
- Do not expose the unit to moisture or water.
This product complies with the essential requirements of the European Toy Safety Directive.
Trends UK Ltd., Greatworth Hall, Banbury, OX17 2DH. UK
Email: [email protected]
Trends Toys Ireland, 8-9 Marino Mart, Dublin 3, D03 P590
+44 (0)1702 208175
Check laptop regularly and discard if any part is damaged or broken.
Item Number: PP02
“Alphaphonics” and “Alpha Phonics” are Trade Marks of Trends UK Limited