Peppa Pig Smart Tablet
All packing materials such as internal bags, plastic collars, plastic films and carton inserts are not part of this product and should be discarded for your child’s safety.
- This toy is suitable for children aged 2 years and over.
- Please retain this manual for further reference.
- Check tablet regularly and discard if any part is damaged or broken.
Peppa’’s Smart Tablet encourages children to have fun while learning. Six games to explore.
How to play
Press to turn the tablet on
Press on any image to discover its name and sound
Automatic shut off
In order to save the batteries, the unit switches off after about a minute of inactivity. To re-activate the unit press on the ON / OFF key
How to change batteries
- This product requires 3 x AAA (LR03) 1.5V batteries (not included).
- The batteries supplied with the product are for store demonstration purposes only and we recommend that they are replaced after purchase.
- Use a suitable screwdriver to remove the battery cover located on the rear of the unit.
- Remove the old batteries. Insert 3 x AAA batteries, ensuring the + and -terminals match the markings on the inside of the compartment.
- Fit the battery compartment cover and tighten the screw to secure (but do not over-tighten).
Important battery information
- Batteries must be inserted or removed by an adult.
- Do not mix battery types (for example, alkaline and zinc carbon), or old and new batteries.
- Do not attempt to recharge non-rechargeable batteries, as they may leak or explode.
- Batteries must be inserted with the correct polarity.
- Do not short circuit the supply terminals.
- Remove exhausted batteries from the toy.
- Remove rechargeable batteries from the toy before charging.
- Rechargeable batteries must be charged by an adult.
- Use only the recommended battery type or their equivalent.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire, as they may leak or explode.
- Remove batteries from the toy if it is not being used for an extended period of time.
|The purpose of the crossed-out wheelie bin symbol is to remind us that most electrical product and batteries contain trace elements which could be harmful to our environment and therefore our health. We must all be careful to dispose of them responsibly in a specifically designated way – either using a collection scheme or into the correctly labelled civic amenity (NOT into general waste) – this will help your local authority to arrange to recycle or dispose of them in the appropriate manner.|
|If the tablet does not turn on…||Check that the batteries are installed correctly, or install new batteries.|
|If the volume is too low…||Install new batteries|
|The sounds are abnormally quick or slow…||Install new batteries|
|If there is a continuous buzzing sound…||Install new batteries|
|If the light of the toy becomes dim…||Install new batteries|
- Keep the tablet clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth
- Keep the tablet out of direct sunlight and away from any direct heat source
- Do not expose the tablet to moisture or water
This product complies with the essential requirements of the European Toy Safety Directive.
|Trends UK Ltd., Greatworth Hall, Banbury, OX17 2DH. UK
Email: [email protected]
Trends Toys Ireland, 8-9 Marino Mart, Dublin 3, D03 P590