Perixx Periboard 426 User Guide
- The manufacturer and re-resellers are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, damage, or personal injury incurred by:
- Any attempt to dismantle, change or modify the product in any manner
- Malfunction or damage due to misuse or improper alteration or repair.
- Malfunction or damage caused by external influence such as falling
- Malfunction or damage is caused by a fire, salt, gas, earthquake, lightning, wind, water, or other natural calamities, or abnormal voltage.
- Malfunction or damage is caused by other devices connected to the products. ‘Malfunction or damage is caused by high temperature, humid, greasy, dusty and hazardous environment.
- You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by Perixx Computer GmbH could void your authority to operate the equipment.
- All brand names, trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective owners.
Please Note: Long-term repetitive use of any keyboard and mouse could cause injury to user. Perixx recommends users to avoid excessive use of this or any keyboard and mouse.
|OS requirement||Win 7 / above|
|Total travel distance||2.210.2mm|
|Durability||10 million keypresses|
- Fn + F9> Play/Pause
- Fn + FIO > Stop
- Fn + F 1 1 > Previous
- Fn +112 > Next
Important Safety Instructions
- Avoid Dropping.
- Do not disassemble.
- Do no expose to liquids.
- This product is suitable for moderate climates only.
- The maximum ambient temperature during use of this product must not exceed 40 degree
- Open flame sources, such as candles, must not be placed on this product.
- Only use a dry cloth or brush to clean this product.