PHILIPS Baby Straw Bottle User Manual
Important safety instructions
For your child’s safety and health
Always use this product with adult supervision. Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Always check food temperature before feeding. Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children.
- Prevent your child from running or walking while drinking.
- Before the first use, disassemble all parts and clean them thoroughly.
- Before each use, check the straw cup. If any damage or crack is detected, stop using the straw cup immediately.
- Close the screw top tightly by turning it clockwise. Otherwise, it may come off during use.
- To drink from the straw cup, twist and turn the lid lightly anticlockwise (without squeezing).
- To take the screw top off, squeeze the screw top on the two indications and turn it anticlockwise.
- The straw cup is intended for use with milk and water. Do not use it with any other liquids, such as fruit juices, flavored sugary drinks, carbonated beverages, soup, or broth.
- The straw cup is not microwaveable.
- Do not over tighten the lid on the straw cup.
- Do not use the straw cup to mix and shake infant formula as this can clog the vent hole and cause the cup to leak. Make sure that the straw parts are properly assembled.
- To prevent scalding, allow hot liquids to cool before you fill the cup.
- For hygiene reasons, replace straws after 3 months of use. Use only Philips AVENT straws.
Cleaning and sterilization
- Never use abrasive, anti-bacterial cleaning agents, or chemical solvents.
- Do not place components directly on surfaces that are cleaned with anti-bacterial cleaners.
- Food coloring can discolor components.
- After each use, disassemble all parts and clean them thoroughly in warm and soapy water, and rinse them in clean water. Or, clean all the components on the top rack of dishwasher.
- If necessary, clean the straw with a cleaning brush sold separately.
- The straw cup is suitable for sterilizers.
- Keep the straw cup from the source of heat or direct sunlight.
- For hygiene maintenance, dissemble the straw cup and store it in a dry and covered container.
- The lid and body of the straw cup are compatible to Philips AVENT bottles and Magic cups. For details, see the “Interchangeability chart”.
- The replaceable straws and the brush set are sold separately.
Philips AVENT, a business of Philips Consumer Lifestyle BV
Tussendiepen 4, 9206 AD Drachten, The Netherlands
Trademarks owned by the Philips Group.
©2011 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
All Rights Reserved.
3140 035 24556
3140 035 24566
3140 035 24796
3140 035 24806