Quick Reference Guide
Please read the user manual before operating the NeoViu D1
- Please keep the product in horizontal position. Do not place anything on the top of the NeoViu D1.
- Please use the power adapter provided by the manufacturer, Do not use the power adaptor if it is damaged.
- Please avoid to touch the power adapter with wet hands.
- To avoid any potential risk of electrical shock or damage do not disassemble or modify the NeoViu D1.
- Please keep the NeoViu D1 away from any heat sources to avoid damage.
- The device should be keep in a dry and well-ventilated area away from dust that may cause fire or electric shock
- Please promptly shut down and unplug the device power adapter if it begin emitting smoke or any unpleasant odors.
- Please unplug the device power adapter when not in use for a long periods of time.
Please open the package and check the following accessories:
Indicator Light: Press any key and indicator light flashes [Note] The indicator light will flash quickly when the remote batteries are low. Please replace the batteries.
Bluetooth Pairing: Pressed the “OK” and “Volume-” keys together on your Remote Control for 10 seconds;
Google Search: Press the dedicated button on your remote to quickly access entertainment, get answers on screen, and more using your voice.
【Note】Functions of the remote control may be different for different Apps, you
may need to use an external mouse or keyboard to operate it.
Please refer to below pictures and instructions to connect NeoViu D
Note: Please turn off all equipment (such as NeoViu D1 and TV
power) before connecting.
Connection with TV
Step1 : Plug the NeoViu D1 into the TV’s HDMI port.
Connection with Power
Step2 : Use the power adapter to connect the NeoViu D1 and TV. Plug the power
adapter into A/C outlet. If TV has a powered USB port, it can also plug the micro-USB cable directly into the Stick port.
Note: Some USB ports don’t provide enough continuous power. You need to connect with A/C power outlet directly.
Enter Settings→Network to turn on Wi-Fi and connect an available Wi-Fi network with correct password.
CPU : ARM Quad 64-bit Cortex-A53
Android OS : Android ™ 9.0 or higher
Video/Audio output : HDMI
Video format : H.265 10-bit 4K[email protected], H.264 AVC/MVC 4K[email protected], VP9, AVS+, MPEG1/2/4 ASP, WMV/VC-1, RealVideo8/9/10 and other video formats
Audio format : MPEG1/2/4, MP3, AAC/HE-AAC, WMA/WMA-pro, FLAC, OGG and other audio formats
Photo format : JPG, BMP, PNG and other photo formats
Network : Wi-Fi 2.4G/5.0G Hz 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Operation temperature : 0℃~40℃
Power : Input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz ; Output: DC 5V/1A
Power consumption : <5W
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)
this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may
cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
—Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
—Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
—Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the
receiver is connected.
—Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC RF Radiation Exposure Statement:
- This Transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any
other antenna or transmitter.
- This equipment complies with RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an
- This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm
between the radiator& your body.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!