POWER SYSTEM PS-325M 3-In-1 Magnetic Wireless Charger and Portable Power Bank
Thank you for purchasing the XWIN product. Please read this manual carefully before using and keep it for future reference.
- 1* Wireless charger
- 1* Power Bank
- 1* Product Manual
- 1* USB-A to USB-C cable
- Wireless Charging Indicator
- USB-C2 Output
- Portable Power Bank
- USB-C1 Input
- Pogo Pins Contacts
- USB-C3 Output/Input
- Power indicators
- Wireless1 Output
- Wireless2 Output
How to use 325M
- Power up the PS-325M by the USB-C charging cable. Place the mobile phone(with wireless charging function) on the wireless1 output for wireless charging. （Indicator light is always on when charging）
- When the PS-325M is adjusted to a certain angle, it can charge the mobile Phone and earphone at the same time.(Indicator light is always on when charging) Use the charging cable connetcting with the built-in USB-C output port and the device, it can achieve charging for the devices.
- The brackets can be turned out for supporting the wireless charging mobile phones which are without magnetic suction.
How to use PS-325A
- Use the USB-C charging cable to charge the PS-325A. When the four indicator lights are on, it means that the PS-325A is fully charged.
- The PS-325A can be a power bank and provide power for the devices with PD 18W output.
- Click the button, you can check the current power situation.
How to use PS-325M+PS-325A
- Place the PS-325M on the PS-325A, the PS-325A can supply power to the PS-325M through the pogo pins. Devices with wireless charging function can be charged through the wireless charging face on the PS-325M.
- Insert the charging cable to the USB-C input port of PS-325A, it can charge the PS-325A and supply power to the wireless charging port of PS-325M, to achieve the wireless charging output and other ports output function.
- When placing PS-325M on the PS-325A, the PS-325A can supply power through the USB-C output port and supply power through pogo pins to PS-325M. Devices can be charged through the PS-325A USB-C output port and the other output ports of PS-325M.
|USB-C1 Input||PD 18W(Compatible with QC3.0)|
|Total Output||15W Max|
|USB-C3 In/Out||PD 18W,5V/3A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A|
- The wireless charging indicator will be off when wireless charging is not working, The indicator will be in white when wireless charging is working, The indicator will be in red at FOD status.
- When we use PS-325M alone or use PS-325A supply power to PS-325A, the max output of the wireless charge #1 is 10W, and the max output of wireless charge #2 is 5W.
- When connecting PS-325A with PS-325M, and use PS-325M when charge to the PS-325A, the output of the two wireless charge is 5W.
- When PS-325A is working for a long time, the Pogo pins will be hot, please do not touch the Pogo pins directly.
- Please protect the Pogo pins, do not damage, to ensure the function will not be affected.
- Keep away from liquids.
- Do not disassemble.
- Avoid falling.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Manufacturer: Power System Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 1 Shangbian Road, Puxin Industrial District, Shipai Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong