PRINCESS Duo Power Chopper XL Instruction Manual
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer can not be hold responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord can not become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
- The user must not leave the device unattended while it is connected to the supply.
- This appliance is only to be used for household purposes and only for the purpose it is made for.
- This appliance shall not be used by children aged less than 8 years. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given super vision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless older than 8 and supervised.To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
- Do not allow children to use the device without supervision.
- Switch off the appliance and disconnect from supply before changing accessories or approaching parts that move in use.
- Always disconnect the device from the supply if it is left unattended and before assembling, disassembling or cleaning.
- It is absolutely necessary to keep this appliance clean at all times, because it comes into direct contact with food.
NOTE: The chopping blades are very sharp, avoid physical contact during emptying and cleaning the device, you can seriously injure.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments.
- By clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments.
- Bed and breakfast type environments.
- Farm houses.
- Motor unit
- Low speed
- High speed
- Chopping blade
- Non slip mat
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
- Take the appliance and accessories out the box. Remove the stickers, protective foil or plastic from the device.
- Place the device on a flat stable surface and ensure a minimum of 10 cm. free space around the device. This device is not suitable for installation in a cabinet or for outside use.
- Before using your appliance for the first time, wipe off all removable parts with a damp cloth. Never use abrasive products.
- Put the power cable into the socket. (Note: Make sure the voltage which is indicated on the device matches the local voltage before connecting the device. Voltage 220V-240V 50/60Hz)
- The blades of the slicing and chopping disk and the blade chopping are very sharp, avoid physical contact, you can seriously injure.
- Do not operate the chopper if the bowl is empty.
To use the food chopper
- Place the non slip mat onto the work-surface.
- Position the bowl onto the middle of the non slip mat.
- Fit the knife blade over the pin in the bowl.
- The chopper is equipped with a double knife blade. You can fit the extra knive over the axle of the first knive, align the slots and tabs on both knives and turn to lock.
- Cut large pieced of food into 1-2 cm (1/2-3/4 in pieces).
- Don’t chop hard foods such as coffee beans, ice cubes, spices or chocolate-you’ll damage the blade.
- The super chopper will not operate unless the splashguard in fitted in the right position.
- Place the splashguard onto the bowl and over the axle of the knives.
- Fit the power unit.
- The power unit will only fit correctly in two positions.
- Connect the power cable to the socket and select with the speed buttons the desired speed. If you press one of the switches the device starts directly, by releasing the switch the device stops immediately.
- If the appliance is overloaded, remove some of the mixture and continue processing in several batches.
- After use. Unplug and dismantle.
- Do not run the chopper continuously for longer than 20 seconds. Leave to cool down for 2 minute before the next operation.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Always remove the plug from the socket when the device will be cleaned.
- Clean the appliance with a damp cloth. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, scouring pad or steel wool, which damages the device.
- Never immerse the electrical device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof. Only the lid and the knives are dishwasher safe.
This appliance should not be put into the domestic garbage at the end of its durability, but must be offered at a central point for the recycling of electric and electronic domestic appliances. This symbol on the appliance, instruction manual and packaging puts your attention to this important issue. The materials used in this appliance can be recycled. By recycling of used domestic appliances you contribute an important push to the protection of our environment. Ask your local authorities for information regarding the point of recollection.
You can find all available information and spare parts at