Made in China
220-240V~ / 50/60Hz / 200W
Multi Chopper and Grinder
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer cannot be held responsible for the damage.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never move the appliance by pulling the cord and make sure the cord cannot become entangled.
- The appliance must be placed on a stable, level surface.
- The user must not leave the device unattended while it is connected to the supply.
- This appliance is only to be used for household purposes and only for the purpose, it is made for.
- This appliance shall not be used by children aged less than 8 years. This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children unless older than 8 and supervised.
- To protect yourself against an electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug, or appliance in the water or any other liquid.
- Do not allow children to use the device without supervision.
- Switch off the appliance and disconnect from supply before changing accessories or approaching parts that move in use.
- Always disconnect the device from the supply if it is left unattended and before assembling, disassembling, or cleaning.
- It is absolutely necessary to keep this appliance clean at all times because it comes into direct contact with food.
- NOTE: The chopping blades are very sharp, avoid physical contact during emptying and cleaning the device, you can seriously injure.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
– Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices, and other working environments.
– By clients in hotels, motels, and other residential-type environments.
– Bed and breakfast type environments.
- Base (not dishwasher proof)
- Chopper cup (dishwasher proof)
- Grinder cup (dishwasher proof)
- Transparent lid (dishwasher proof)
BEFORE THE FIRST USE
- Take the appliance and accessories out of the box. Remove the stickers, protective foil, or plastic from the device.
- Place the device on a flat stable surface and ensure a minimum of 10 cm. free space around the device. This device is not suitable for installation in a cabinet or for outside use.
- Put the power cable into the socket. (Note: Make sure the voltage which is indicated on the device matches the local voltage before connecting the device. Voltage 220V-240V 50/60Hz)
NOTE: The chopping blades are very sharp, avoid physical contact during emptying and cleaning the device, you can seriously injure.
NOTE: make sure you’ll never exceed the maximum filling mark.
NOTE: after 30 seconds of the operation let it cool down for at least 1 minute to avoid overheating.
- Do not use very hard food as frozen food, old bread, or uneatable parts of food like gristle or stones. Such misuse will damage your appliance.
- Please note that big pieces of food must be cut into small pieces (size around 1,5 cm).
- The appliance is not intended for liquid. Liquid could overflow and cause damage to the appliance. The appliance is not suited for hot food or hot liquid.
- To grind coffee beans, spices, or dry herbs into powder, use the grinder cup.
- To chop or mix food like carrot, mushroom, pieces of dry vegetables, parsley leaves, or others, use the chopper cup.
- Put the food in the designated cup, place the cap onto the base and turn it clockwise until it locks.
- Place the transparent lid over the cup and press, by pressing the lid the appliance will activate, to stop the appliance just release the lid.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Warning: Before cleaning the appliance, always switch it off, unplug it from the electricity supply and allow it to cool down completely.
- Never immerse the housing with the motor in the water!
- Clean the appliance with a damp cloth. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, scouring pad,s or steel wool, which damages the device.
- Only a damp rinsing cloth should be used to clean the outside of the housing.
- Don’t give bacteria any chance to enter the device. Make sure the appliance is cleaned well before storage.
- Components that have come into contact with food can be cleaned in soapy water.
- Allow the parts to dry thoroughly before reassembling the device.
- This product is warrantied for 2 Years, for detailed terms, please refer to the Warranty Card.
- The following parts are not covered by warranty:
– Any broken body parts.
The approximate life of this appliance under normal conditions is 3 Years.
For service and repairs, please call the following numbers:
United Electronics Co.
Saudi Arabia (Toll-free) 800 124 0900
This appliance should not be put into the domestic garbage at the end of its durability but must be offered at a central point for the recycling of electric and electronic domestic appliances. This symbol on the appliance, instruction manual and packaging puts your attention to this important issue. The materials used in this appliance can be recycled. By recycling used domestic appliances, you contribute an important push to the protection of our environment. Ask your local authorities for information regarding the point of recollection.
© Princess 2021