PROZIS Woven Resistance Band Set
Prozis is a registered trademark of PROZIS.COM, S.A.
Prozis reserves the right to adjust or modify the product or any of the associated documentation in order to ensure its suitability for use, at any time and without prior notice.
NOTE: The most recent version of this product’s user manual can be found at www.prozis.com/user-manuals
Prozis will always be available for any additional explanation through our customer support communication channels, available at www.prozis.com/support
The packaging that protects the device against transport damage is made from non-polluting materials that can be disposed of via local recycle bins.
DANGER FOR CHILDREN AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
- Packing materials are not toys. Children must not play with the packing materials. There is a suffocation risk.
- This product is not intended for use by people (including children) with physical, sensory or mental impairments or lacking experience and knowledge, unless when they are super-vised or instructed in the safe use of the product, and understand the risks involved.
- Children must not play with the device.
- Cleaning and maintenance must not be performed by children without supervision.
- Keep the equipment out of the reach of children.
To prevent harm or damage, make sure to comply with the following requirements.
- Always consult your Physician/General Practitioner prior to preforming any physical activity. Stop exercising if you feel pain or tightness in your chest, become short of breath, or feel faint. Contact your doctor before using the equipment again.
- Always check the equipment for worn (cuts or whitish areas) or damaged parts before and after each use to prevent it from breaking during an exercise. Do not use if damaged. Follow instructions and use only as intended.
- Avoid contact with sharp or abrasive elements.
- This product is intended for personal use only. Do not use it for professional purposes.
- A poor training technique can lead to injuries. Use this equipment properly and warm up before working out.
- This product contains latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Product composition: 80% cotton + 20% latex.
- 3 × Woven Resistance Band
- 1 × Carrying Bag
- 1 × Quick Guide
PRODUCT OVERVIEW (SEE PAGE
- Strong Band
- Medium Band
- Light Band
- Carrying Bag
MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
- Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaning agents to clean these woven bands. They can damage them!
- When no longer using the kit, store it in a dry environment, protected from dust and direct sunlight.
- Do not store outdoors. Check the general condition of the kit regularly. If you notice cracks or tears, stop using it.
- Store your kit inside the original bag provided.
How to use
- If you use the bands for muscle strengthening, start with a woven band with lighter resist-ance and gradually increase the resistance.
- If you use the band for traction exercises, the greater the resistance of the band, the more it will help you pull.
- The resistance in kg corresponds to the load measured when the band is extended by 110- 130%.
- Check the positioning of the band to prevent it from loosening during an exercise.
- Use your band for different exercises:
All electrical and electronic products commercialized by Prozis via www.prozis.com are cov-ered by the warranty applicable to the purchase and sale of consumer goods.
This document contains the terms and conditions of Prozis’ warranty for final consumers.
This warranty is valid exclusively for consumers who purchase the product for non-profession-al purposes.
Prozis guarantees the product is to remain free from material and production defects for a 2-year period, counting from the date of initial purchase by a consumer and respective deliv-ery, or for longer if legally established by the applicable national law.
In the event that repair is required, this 2-year period is suspended during repair time.
The gradual performance decrease caused by prolonged use of the product’s consumable components, such as batteries, is not covered by this warranty unless the malfunction is caused by faulty design, materials or production.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If the need arises to exercise the rights conceded to you through this warranty, please contact Prozis customer service via the communication channels provided on the Prozis website, and follow the provided instructions or recommendations. Contact and technical assistance information is also provided at the end of this warranty.
Any claims made regarding this warranty will only be valid if proof of purchase is presented by the original customer. This proof of purchase may be the original invoice or receipt, as long as it includes information regarding the date of purchase and the product’s model name.
Any repairs made under this warranty cannot be made by third parties. This warranty does not apply to any repairs, or damage caused directly by such repairs, that have impacted or caused the damage that is the subject of the respective warranty claim.
The following situations are not covered by this warranty:
- Any wear and tear of parts and components resulting from normal product use.
- Cracks, dents, scratches, and other types of superficial damage that only affect the product’s appearance.
- Any malfunction caused by inappropriate use of the product that does not comply with user manual instructions.
- Use and storage of the product not complying with user manual instructions.
- Opening of the product by a third party who is not authorized to proceed to its repair.
- Altering or changing parts or components, whether internal or external.
- Damage caused by battery leakage resulting from the breaking of any of its components, or from product misuse.
- Malfunction or damage due to reasons that cannot be ascribed to the production or design of the product.
- Use of the product in the context of a business, occupation or commerce.
- Malfunction due to use that does not comply with the technical or security norms in force, or with user manual instructions.
The services provided by Prozis in order to repair or fix any fault or malfunction resulting from the verification of any of the aforementioned excluded situations will be subject to payment of labor, transport and component costs.
The customer shall bear all risks of loss and damage to the product during transportation to Prozis. This warranty will be void if the returned product arrives with labels or stickers that have been removed, damaged, tampered with or modified in any way.
Prozis cannot be held responsible for indirect damage or loss due to usage of the product.
WHAT TO DO?
To request warranty service, you must first contact Prozis customer service via the communication channels provided on the Prozis website, and follow the provided instructions and recommendations.
Send back the product inside its original packaging, including all accessories and documen-tation, to the following address:
Rua do Cais nº 198
4830-345 Póvoa de Lanhoso
Braga – Portugal
Prozis is always available for additional clarification through their customer service communi-cation channel at www.prozis.com/support
Zona Franca Industrial Plat 28 – Pavilhão K – Mod 6 9200-047 Caniçal, Madeira