Hybrid Amplifier Receiver
Home Theater-Stereo System, Wireless BT Streaming, MP3/USB/SD Readers, AM/FM Radio, 300 Watt
Please read these operating instructions carefully before use. They will acquaint you fully with its features.
This product adopts highly advanced digital techniques, high powered, four-channel outputs to be the media center of your living room. It includes an AM/FM tuner, MP3/Wireless BT input headphone jack. This Pyle Pro hybrid amplifier also has sub-out and pre-outs for a variety of applications.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK NO NOT OPEN
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK. DON’T EXPOSE THIS EQUIPMENT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK AND ANNOYING INTERFERENCE, USE THE RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES ONLY.
THIS DEVISE IS INTENDED FOR CONTINUOUS OPERATION!
*Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- PRE-Amp with AM/FM Tuner
- CPU management of all functions, remote sensor
- Digital fluorescent output displays all the functions
- Separate gain control of pre-amp and subwoofer
- All the blue lights and blue rings gain control through LED Dimmer
- AM/FM Quartz synthesized Tuner, auto station seek and store, 50 stations storage, with both manuaI and automatic tuning
- BT/MP3 Input
- Digital karaoke system
- Over heat, over current protection
- Wireless BT receiver features that make listening to music more convenient
- Before you can use a Wireless BT device, it must be paired and connected. Make sure that Wireless BT is activated on your device before you begin the pairing process.
- If a username and password is required, search for Wireless BT Network Name: Pyle Speaker and enter the necessary login “0000”
- Power Source: The unit should be connected to a power supply AC-110/60Hz, AC-220V/50Hz.
- Ventilation: The unit should be situated so that its location or position does not interfere with its proper ventilation. Place the unit at least 10cm away from the walls.
- Water and moisture: The unit should not be used near water-for example, near a swimming pool, in a wet basement, etc.
- Electric Shock: If a metal objects, such as a hair pin or a needle, comes into contact with the inside of this appliance, a dangerous electric shock may result. For families with children, never permit children to put anything, especially metal, inside this unit.
- Enclosure Removal: Do not open the unit as this might result in damage to the circuitry or electrical shock. If a foreign object should get into the unit, contact your dealer or service company.
- Abnormal Smell: If an abnormal smell or smoke is detected, immediately turn the power OFF and pullout the power cord. Contact your dealer or nearest service station.
How to replace the preset radio stations?
Use the remote control to set the radio stations.
NOTE: The preset radio stations can’t be deleted, BUT CAN BE REPLACED.
- Press TUNER MODE on the remote control
- Pres AM/FM, and select FM
- Press PRE/NEXT to select the stations you don’t want to keep;
- Press TUNING again choose the radio stations you want to save
- Press MEMORY to save the new stations In this way, you can replace the preset radio stations.
Use this button to turn ON or OFF the speakers.
Caution: Make sure that all connections are properly connected and the main volume is set to minimum level before turning ON the unit.
- INPUT SELECT
Select the input source: CD/DVD, USB, Radio, Wireless BT Streaming
- MICROPHONE VOLUME: MIC VOL
Adujst “MIC VOL” knob to increase or decrease the karaoke volume
Adjust “ECHO” to get a satiable echo effect.
Turn TREBLE/BASS knob to adjust treble/bass tone master channel.
- MASTER VOLUME
You can adjust MASTER VOLUME from turn right volume up , turn left volume down.
CONTROLS & FUNCTIONS
|1. POWER SWITCH
Press to power unit N/OFF
Auto search for radio station
|2. SD/MMC CARD READER||11. AM/FM SELECTOR||19. ECHO|
|3. USB READER||12. MUTE||20. MIC. TREBLE|
|4. PLAY/PAUSE||13. A/B SPEAKERS OUTPUT SELECTOR||21. MIC. BASS|
Used to select the Previous station which have been kept in system
|14. INPUT SELECTOR||22. MIC. VOL|
Used to select the next station which have been kept in system
|15. VOLUME CONTROL||23. MIC 2 INPUT|
|7. TUNING <||16. SUB.VOL CONTROL||24. MIC 1 INPUT|
|8. TUNING >||17. TREBLE|
- TUNER ANT:
Connect for AM and FM antennas.
- AUDIO INPUT JACKS:
Connect the audio ouput jacks of DVD/CD AUX to these jacks.
- A SPEAKER OUTPUT TERMINALS:
Connect your speaker system to these terminals.
- B SPEAKER OUTPUT TERMINALS:
Connect other speaker system(s) to these terminals.
- COOLING FAN
- VOLTAGE SELECTOR SWITCH:
Slide to select correct voltage 110V or 220V.
- POWER CORD:
Connect to AC 110V/60Hz and 220V/50Hz outlet.
- AUX/USB Selector
- CD/DVD Selector
- TUNER Selector
- AUTO: Automatically search the single source when power ON
- MP3/BT Selector
- AUTOSCAN: AM/FM auto scan selector scan and store stations automatically. Can store 50 stations
After a station has been found you can store the station by pressing the MEMORY botton and the screen will display SAVE.
- ST/MONO: Stereo and mono selector.
- SPEAKER A selector
- SPEAKER B selector
- FM/PAUSE selector
- AM/PLAY selector
- NEXT> PREV<
Next station & Previous selector
- TUNING> TUNING<
Adjust the strong signal of the stations
- A+B SPEAKER selector
Left/Right balance control
- VOL- VOL+ Master volume increase and decrease
- MUTE selector
Remote Controller 0peration
- Remote controller should be operated within 6 meter and the scope of 30° in front of receiver.
- Make sure that there is no big obstacle between remote controller and machine.
- Remote sensor should be far away from the light, high amounts of light can affect its performance.
- Make sure that all connections are properly connected and the main volume is set to minimum level before turning ON the unit.
- When more than one pair of speakers are used, (specially the main speaker output) make sure that the speakers used are of the same wattage and impedance, otherwise the unit maybe damaged under high power or long term operation.
- To avoid humming sounds and unwanted noise, make sure that all the wires are properly inserted.
- For speaker cords, strip off the vinyl coating and twist the wire tip. Push down the pink jack or loosen the screw terminal, before inserting the wire tip, then fasten it and tighten the screw. Be careful not to let the wires stick out of the terminal otherwise this may cause short circuit when wires of different terminal contact each other.
- After the unit is turned ON, adjust the main volume to the desired level same with bass and treble volume, etc.
Hybrid Amplifier Receiver
Home Theater Stereo System, Wireless BT Streaming,
MP3/USB/SD Readers, AM/FM Radio, 300 Watt
- Home Theater Amplifier Receiver System
- Ability to Connect External Devices & Speakers
- Built-in BT for Wireless Music Streaming
- MP3 Digital Audio File Support
- USB Flash & SD Memory Card Readers
- AM/FM Radio with LCD Display
- (2) 1/4” Microphone Inputs
- RCA (L/R) Audio Input/Output
- Banana Binding Post Speaker Output Jacks
- Front Panel Button Control Center
- Echo, Bass, Treble, Sub, Mic Volume Adjustable
- Includes Remote Control & Power Cable
Wireless BT Connectivity:
- Instantly Receives Wireless Music Streaming
- Works with all of Your Favorite Devices
(iPhone, Android, Smartphone, iPad, Tablet, etc.)
- Wireless BT Version: 3.0
- Wireless BT Network Name: Pyle Speaker
- Wireless BT Password Required: `0000′ (4 Zeroes)
- MAX Power Output: 300 Watt
- 30 Watt x 2 @ 8 Ohm
- 60 Watt x 2 @ 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 40-15kHz (+/-2dB)
- T.H.D.: <1%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76dB
- Input Sensitivity: 400mV Aux, 6mV Mic
- Radio Station Memory: 50 Presets
- Tuner: Quartz Synthesizer
- Maximum USB/SD Card Support Size: Up to 32 GB
- Digital Media File Support: MP3, WMA
- Battery Operated Remote, Requires (2) x `AAA’, Not Included
- Power: 110/220V, Switchable
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.0” x 11.8” x 3.2” -inches
VISIT US ONLINE:
Have a question? Need service or repair? What to leave a comment?
- Pyle USA Electronics | Home Audio | Car Audio & More American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover JCB Mastercard PayPal Venmo Visa