3-Way Weatherproof Outdoor Speaker Set – 3.5 Inch 200W Pair of Marine Grade Mount Speakers
- DIMENSIONS: 25 x 3.75 x 3.75 inches
- WEIGHT: 3 pounds
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 70-21kHz
- COLOR: White
- WATTAGE: 100 watts
- BRAND: Pyle
Pyle is a popular name of various types of speaker providers. The PLMR24 features a 200-watt hydra marine speaker system. This speaker system produces high-quality audio on your poolside, deck, outdoors or when you are on your boat. The speakers are weather proof with a RMS power of 100 watt. The speakers have a frequency of 70-21kHz with an impedance of 4 ohms. The speakers feature universal mounting which means they can be placed anywhere you wish. The speakers are made of heavy-duty ABS cabinet with butyl rubber surround. The speakers come with mounting bracket, custom grills and installation hardware.
- Dual Passive Speaker System
- Universal Indoor/Outdoor Mountable
- Marine Grade Construction
- Waterproof Rated & Weather-Resistant
- Connect & Stream Audio from External Devices
- 3-Way Full Range Stereo Sound Reproduction
- Bass Reflex Vent for Added Bass Response
- Built-in Capacitor Crossover Network
- Lightweight & Compact Size
- Removable Rustproof Mesh Grills
- Quick Connect/Disconnect Speaker Terminals
- Used for Home, Garage, Yard, Deck, Porch, Patio
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Wall-Mount Speakers x 2
- Speaker Wire, 11.5’ ft x 1
- Removable Mounting Brackets
MOUNTING THE BRACKET
- Remove the bracket knobs and the bracket from the speaker
- Hold the bracket up to the mounting surface. “Plmr” can be mounted either horizontally or vertically, hold the bracket so that the speaker wire fits through the large, circular wire hole in the bracket, align the bracket to be square with the surrounding (Use A level for accuracy)
- Mark the locations of the three shaped screw holes, use all of the holes
- Drill pilot holes into the mounting surface
- Gently pull the speaker wire through the wire hole in the center of the mounting bracket, the bracket so that the holes all line up
- Use your hardware to attach the bracket to the mounting surface
- After checking that the speaker is in-phase and works correctly, angle the speaker for the best sound
- Hand tighten the bracket knobs only, power tools may over-tighten the knob, and strip the threads of the insert
- Check that the entire installation is safe and secure
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
- Are these sold in pairs or per single?
Yes, it is sold in pairs.
- Can I connect these to the PDWR61BTWT SPEAKERS using the active speaker to power them?
Yes, you can connect these to the PDWR61BTWT SPEAKERS using the active speaker to power them.
- How do you set these up, and is it Bluetooth?
Follow the previously mentioned step-by-step instruction to set these up and they don’t work with bluetooth. They are standard speakers that require radio for working.
- Is this speaker Bluetooth?
No, the speakers aren’t Bluetooth. They are standard speakers that work with radio.
- Do they require an audio source?
Yes, they are just speakers and require to be connected to an audio source/receiver.
- Is the grill on these speakers metal?
- The housing of the speakers in plastic but the grill on them is metal. The mounting brackets are also made of metal having plastic knobs.
- Are the grills plastic?
No, they are made of metal.
- Is an iPod powerful enough to play on these or would I need an amplifier?
You will require an amplifier as the iPod can’t be connected to the speakers directly.
- Are the speakers waterproof?
Yes, the speakers are waterproof.
- Do the brackets come with them?
Yes, the brackets for mounting the speakers are included in the packaging.
- Is it 200 watts each one or 2 x 100watts?
Each of the speakers in the pair feature 200 watts.