Hyssop TL 51 Natural Grey 97789
Please study the instruction manual and below information carefully before installing or using this product. Please keep this user manual for further reference
- The luminaires may only be installed by authorized and qualified technicians according to the valid regulations for electrical installation
- Maintenance of the luminaires is limited to their surfaces. During maintenance, no moisture can come into contact with any areas of the terminal connections.
- The electrical supply must be switched off at the outset, preferably by means of a switch in the distribution box, before any installation, maintenance, or repair work is undertaken.
- Take account of the minimum separation distance from other objects and the room required around the fitting
- If in any doubt, consult a professional, taking local installation requirements into account. Some counties stipulate that lighting may be installed only by registered installers.
- Clamping screws in electrical connections must be adequately tightened. This is particularly the case with I 2V low voltage conductors.
- Clean with a clean, dry cloth or brush, use no solvents or abrasives. Avoid dampness on all electrical components
- Take account of all available technical information.
- Take note of the symbols when connecting wires:
N=Neutral L=Live =Earth
- Take note of colors when connecting wires
Blue wire= Neutral Brown wire= Live Green/Yellow wire= Earth
For indoor use only, where direct contact with water is impossible.
Protection Clan I: the fitting must be earthed
The type of lamp and maximum size and wattage indicated in each lighting unit must not exceed: different items require different kinds of light sources with different bulb icons
The or mature is designed to work only with the indicated voltage. Different items require different working voltages.
This luminaire can not be disposed of together with normal domestic waste in standard rubbish con, but you have to bring it to staging area for electrical waste.
This luminaire meets the mandatory requirements for CE Certification