IRRIGATION SOIL MOISTURE SENSOR
Model No. ICS0001W
● Checking the soil humidity and temperature through Control Master APP
● Check the current soil moisture through the sensor button
● 5 LED lights indicate 5 levels of soil moisture levels: 20%, 40%, 60% 80% and 100%
● Set the “Stopping Watering Moisture Level” through the sensor, default humidity level is 60%
● RF connection with rainpoint Wi-Fi Water Timer
● Low battery power indicator
● IP67 water proof
● Power by 3 x AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries, batteries life over 1 year
● Data update every 5 minutes
● RF frequency 433.92MHz FSK
● Soil Moisture Range 0% ~ 100% (Volume Water Content) ，accuracy ≤5% (0% ~ 50%) or ≤10% (51% ~ 100%)
● Soil Temperature Range -10 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
Up to 60 meters depending obstacles between soil sensor and tap timer
1.After connected our Wi-Fi water timer with APP, click the Water Timer icon, switch to “Sensor” interface.
2. “Sensor” interface will show Soil sensor icon and Rain sensor icon. The switch button is in gray color, it means the sensor haven’t connect yet.
3. Screw off the sensor battery door and install the batteries to the soil sensor near our Wi-Fi water timer. After installing the batteries, the GREEN LED light will turn on for few seconds.
4. After the green LED light turn off, please press and hold the button at the back of the sensor for five seconds until the RED LED light turn on, it means the sensor is ready for connecting.
5. When the RED light turn on, please tap the soil sensor button at the App,it will automatically search and connect the sensor, it will take around 10 seconds. After connection, the soil sensor icon will turn to green color and show the battery power level in APP. Switch to “Parameter” interface, user will see the soil data.
6. After confirm connected, screw the battery door, insert into the earth where you needed. The distance between Soil Sensor and Wifi Water Time must within 100 meters in an open area.
B. Setting soil sensor
Left key is to set humidity level
Right key is confirm button/ test now button
1. After finishing connection, press and hold the two buttons for 5 seconds, user can wake up the program, the LED light will show the current Soil moisture level. 5 LED lights indicate 5 levels of soil moisture levels: 20%, 40%, 60% 80% and 100% (Volume Water Content).
2. When wake up the LED light, press the Left button, user can set the “Stop Watering Soil Moisture Level”, default humidity is at 60%. After setting, press Right button or wait for 20 seconds to confirm.
3. When wake up the LED light, press the Right button, user can check the current soil moisture level. (User can view the accurate data through our APP).
C. Auto running
After setting the“Stop Watering Soil Moisture Level” and pair successfully, the Wi-Fi water timer will automatically stop watering plan once the Soil moisture reach the setting level.
|Press and hold the button behind the sensor, the red light is not on||WiFi water timer is not connected with mobile phone|
|Humidity level cannot be set||Both black buttons must be held for 3 seconds to wake up the program to set|
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that my cause undesired operation.
MODIFICATION: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the grantee of this device could void the user’s authority to operate the device.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator& your body.