DRIVER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
APPLICABLE MODEL NUMBERS
DRIVER NAME AND VERSION
Realtek Audio Control App Version 18.104.22.168
Note: This download is for the original driver that was installed on your Razer Laptop.
Updates for this driver are available via standard Windows Updates. To ensure you have the latest driver installed on your Blade please make sure to apply all available updates from Windows.
Please follow the instructions below to download and install the original driver for your Blade. Following the installation, it is recommended to search for any available Windows Updates.
- Ensure that your Blade is plugged into a wall outlet and not running on battery alone before proceeding.
- Save any open documents on your computer and close all other programs before attempting this update.
- Ensure that you have downloaded and installed the Realtek Audio Driver first before proceeding to the installation of the Realtek Audio APP. You can download the driver and the app through the links below:
Realtek Audio Driver: http://rzr.to/mlobG
Realtek Audio Control App: http://rzr.to/pw8Ey
- Once you have extracted the file proceed to the installation steps below.
- Right click “216d11a8c76c486abc249503989cef4b.appxbundle” in the “Realtek_audio_app_ 22.214.171.124” folder.
- Select “Run as administrator” from the window list. A command prompt will briefly appear and close on its own.
- The system will prompt you to confirm to install the app. Ensure that the “Launch when ready” tick box is checked and click Install.
- Once the installation is complete, the Realtek App will pop up on the screen. You can start configuring your preferred settings.
FOR GAMERS. BY GAMERS.”™