RC280 Replacement Remote Applicable for TCL Roku TV
- BRAND: ZdalaMit
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES: Television
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY: Infrared
- BATTERY DESCRIPTION: AAA
- MAXIMUM RANGE: 10 Meters
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 5.5 x 1.8 x 0.5 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 1.44 ounces.
RC 280 is a television remote control which is easy to use. RC 280 is reliable and strong. There is no requirement for programming or pairing. Simply replace the ALKALINE batteries to make it work. This remote is incompatible with any Roku player, box, or stick. 2 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries are used as a power source. RC280 Remote Control is compatible for TCL Roku TV with Netflix Sling Hulu Vudu APP Key 49S405 55S405 40S3800 55US57 50UP120 28S3750 32S3750 40FS3750 48FS3750 55FS4610R 55US5800 65US5800 55FS3750 32S3700 32S3800 48FS3700 55FS3700, 32S3850(A/B/P) 32S3850A 32S3850B 32S3850P 40FS3850 50FS3850 28S305 55FS3850 40FS3800 50FS3800 40FS4610R 48FS4610R 43FP110 49FP110 55UP120 32S4610R 50FS3750 32FS3700 32FS4610R 32S800 32S850 32S3850 32S305 40S305 43S305 49S305 65S405 43S405 RC280 JNIL.
How to operate
You can operate the remote by knowing the functions of the buttons, The functions of some buttons are given below:
The Power Red Button is used to Turn ON/ OFF. Press the button for 1-2 seconds. Your TV will be Turned ON/OFF.
There are four main controls.
- The button lets you move forward while changing the TV stations.
- The button lets you move backward while changing the TV stations.
- The > buttons help you to increase the volume.
- The < button helps you to decrease the volume.
- The “OK” button allows you to select things.
Pause, Rewind and Fast forward
There are three controls under the controls buttons it let you pause, rewind and fast forward any video.
Frequently Asled Questions
- On my Roku remote, where is the pairing button?
If your Roku voice remote isn’t responding, press and hold the pairing button (either in the battery compartment or on the back of the remote). To link your Roku device, press the pairing button until the Status light flashes green, then move the remote close to it.
- What’s wrong with my TCL remote?
Restart your Android TV and voice remote if necessary. Restart your TCL Android TV by following these steps: Select More Settings> Device Preferences>About>Restart from the Settings button on your remote. To confirm, select Restart. Replace the batteries in the remote once you see the TCL logo.
- How can I connect my TCL remote to my television?
Using your remote control, press and hold the HOME and OK buttons at the same time. The pairing procedure will begin as a result of this. During the pairing procedure, keep the remote within three (3) feet of your TV.
- What is the TCL TV’s three-digit code?
645 535 is a three-digit TCL code.
- When a remote control stops operating, what triggers it to do so?
It’s possible that your remote isn’t working for a variety of reasons. Physical damage, battery issues, pairing issues, and issues with the infrared sensor on the remote or TV are the most common.
- What is the procedure for resetting my TCL remote?
Remove the batteries from a TCL remote control and press the number 1 for 60 seconds to reset it. Replace the batteries after that. Replace the batteries at the end of the procedure.
- Why isn’t my TV responding to my remote control?
Low batteries are frequently the cause of remote control that won’t respond or control your TV. Make sure the remote is pointing at the television. Other electronics, certain types of illumination, or something blocking the TV remote sensor could also be interfering with the signal.
- Why isn’t there a pairing button on my Roku remote?
There is no pairing button on the basic IR remote. It’s a conventional remote that needs to be pointed at the Roku device in order to send commands.
- What exactly is a TCL Roku remote control?
The finest free iPhone/iPad remote control device for your Roku TV is the Remote for TCL app. Simple design, user-friendly interface, and no jumble of buttons or complicated options. Simply connect your iOS smartphone and television to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Is it true that all TCL remote controls are the same?
Roku TV remotes work with a variety of Roku players. There are two types of remotes available: IR and Enhanced models. And each remote is made to function with only one type of player.