Please read this operation instruction carefully before first use, and keep it for future reference. If there are any doubts concerning the correct installation, please consult a qualified specialist.
- Protect this device from water, humidity, and other liquids. Avoid using/storing it in extreme temperatures. Do not expose it to direct sunlight and other sources of heat.
- Appliance for household use only.
- Do not use the product for purposes different from those displayed in this operating manual.
- Protect this device from shock and being dropped.
- Place the device on a flat and stable surface.
- Do not place the appliance in water or any liquid; nor handle/use it with wet or moist hands.
- Keep the device out of the reach of children.
- Do not use this device if it has been damaged and malfunctions.
- Do not attempt to repair this device yourself. In case of damage, contact the authorized service point for a check-up or repair.
- USB type C port
- Induction charger
- Standby button
- Up navigation button
- Function button
- Down navigation button
- Connect the device to a charger with a USB cable (not included in the set).
- To set the clock:
• Press and hold the function button.
• Chose time mode (12 or 24 hours) with navigation buttons.
Press the function button to confirm selection and go to the clock settings.
• To set time, use the navigation button; the function button confirms the selection and closes settings.
- Press and hold up the navigation button to change the temperature unit.
- To set the alarm, press the function button twice and then press and hold the function button. Setting the alarm should be done in the same way as setting the time using the navigation buttons. After confirming the time with the function button, the alarm will be turned on. To deactivate it, press the function button until the message ON A1 is displayed and press the down navigation button. You can enable up to 3 alarms.
- To adjust the brightness of the display, press the navigation button down until the desired option is selected. Confirm with the function button.
• mode 0 adjusts the brightness according to the time of day
• modes 1 – 4 indicate the brightness levels of the display
• mode 5 turns the display off after 5 seconds of inactivity
- To change display settings, press the up navigation button until the desired option is selected. Confirm with the function button.
• DP-1 – the time is displayed for 10 seconds, followed by the date for 2 seconds
• DP-2 – only time is displayed
• DP-3 – keep the current display
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
To clean the casing, unplug the unit and wipe it with a soft, damp cloth (do not use abrasive polishes nor other chemicals)
Wireless Charger function
3 alarm clock settings
Clear LED display
Wireless charging power: 5 W, 7,5 W, 10 W
Input: 9 V 2 A (USB – C port)
Dimensions: 110 x 79 x 65 mm
Weight: 235 g
Inset: User’s manual
Correct Disposal of This Product (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
(Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems) This marking shown on the product or Its literature indicates that It should not be disposed of with other household wastes at the end of its working life. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of waste and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household users should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Made in China for LECHPOL ELECTRONICS Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., ul. Garwolińska 1, 08-400 Miętne.