REDRAGON K628 Pollux 78 Keys Wired Mechanical Keyboard
Thank you for choosing ( product. To protect your rights and for better customer service, please read the following warranty rules carefully.
- Within 18 months of purchase date, repair is guaranteed for failure due to electrical circuit problems. Other damages, such as disassembly, hard impacts, submersion into water, plugging into improper current or voltage, and damage caused by natural disasters such as fire, flood, or earthquake are not included.
- Consumable parts (such as foot pads) and spare parts replacement are not included in our warranty.
How to plug in
Plug type C cable to USB cable with keyboard and PC, keyboard is plug and play, no need driver.
Key Function Introduction
FN key work with other keys
- FN + (1!] =Fl
- FN + ([email protected]] = F2
- FN + (3#] = F3
- FN + (4$I = F4
- FN + (5%) = F5
- FN + (6A I = F6
- FN + (7&) = F7
- FN + (8*) = F8
- FN + (9() =F9
- FN + (0)) =Fl0
- FN + (-_) =Fll
- FN + l=+l =F12
- FN+ (LI =Insert
- FN+ I.<) = DEL
- FN+ (;:I =Home
- FN+ (“‘I =End
- FN+ l.>I =PgUp
- FN+ (/?I =PgDn
- FN+ (Pl =PRTSC
- .FN+ ( [[) =SCRLK
- FN+ (])] =PAUSE
- FN+ (CTRL_RI =APP
- FN + (ESCI = ·~
- FN+ l+I =*
- FN+ 1-l =/
- FN+ (ZI =Volume-
- FN+ (X] =Volume+
- FN+ (C] =Mute
- FN+ (VI =STOP
- FN+ (Bl =Previous track
- FN+ (NI =Play/Pause
- FN+ (Ml =Next track
- FN+ (TAB) =Back to default setting
- FN+ (Alt_RI : Switch backlighting effects, total 20 patterns.
- FN+ I j ti : Adjust lighting brightness.
- FN+ 1–1 : Adjust lighting speed.
- FN+ (Backspace I :Turn OFF the backlighting
- FN+ (WINI :Lock Windows key and APP key, repeat to unlock.
- FN+ (Space] : Switch the color (total 7 colors)in single color backlight pattern.
- If the keyboard doesn’t respond, please check if the keyboards USB cable is correctly inserted into the corresponding USB port on the computer, or try another USB port on the computer.
- If you spill liquid on the keyboard, please remove keyboards USB cable from the computer immediately. Wipe up excess liquid and put the keyboard in a warm place (for instance, under a lamp) to let the keyboard dry naturally before using again.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions (l)this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.