REXING V1P 3rd Gen GPS Logger User Manual
You may play back your recordings in a specialized application which allows you to view speed and location information alongside your footage.
Minimum System Requirement
Operating System: Window 7,8 or 10
Display Resolution: 1280×720
Installing GPS Player
- Use the download tool at download.rexinggusa.com to select your dash cam model
Playback software for your camera: download.rexinggusa.com
- Download the zip folder containing the software installer.
- unzip the folder to access the installer file contain within .
- Open the installer and follow the instruction to install the GPS playback.
software to your computer.
- Once installed you may launch the application.
Opening a video
- Once you’ve opened the application , navigate to the top menu bar and click file> open to browse through your files.
- Navigate to your video file you want to add to the playback queue, select it and click “OPEN” to load it into the application. You may also select multiple videos at once.
- After a brief loading period, the first video should begin playing back automatically, displaying speed and location information in real time along the right side panels.
Beneath the video is a playback bar with a handle which you can drag to skip to any time in the video. Beneath that, from left to right, are the volume to control, previous video, rewind, pause/play,fast forward, next video , and stop buttons.
- Snip: Save the current frame of video as an image(PNG).
- Full Screen: View the video in full screen (double click the video to exit).
- Language: English / Chinese / Japanese / Vietnamese
- Unit of Speed: MPH / KM / H
- Map: Google Maps / Baidu Maps