Operation for Pairing the Remote Controller
1. How to Pair the Wii Remote Controller with Wii Console?
Step 1: Power on the Wii console, the POWER light will turn to BLUE.
Step 2: Open the back cover of remote controller, then put into two new AA batteries. You will find a small red SYNC button beside the battery slot. Press SYNC button, FOUR lights (the Player LED) on the controller will flash.
Step 3: Open the SD slot on the Wii console, you will find a red SYNC button next to the SD slot. Then press this SYNC button.
Step 4: Wait for a few seconds, the Player LED on the controller will stop flashing and light up when paring is complete. The Player LED indicates the player number of the controller currently in use.
1P 2P 3P 4P
Player LEDs on the Wii Remote
2. How to Pair the Wii Remote Controller with Wii U Console?
Step 1: Power on the Wii U console. Open the Wii U Menu, then press SYNC on the front of the Wii U console.
Step 2: Follow the on-screen instructions and press SYNC on the controller to finish the pairing procedure. FOUR lights (the Player LED) on the controller will flash when syncing. Wait for a few seconds, the Player LED on the controller will stop flashing and light up when paring is complete. The Player LED indicates the player number of the controller currently in use.
3. Trying to reconnect the Nunchuck controller to Remote Controller.
If the cursor on the TV screen moves even if you don’t operate the joystick of the Nunchuck controller, or moves differently when you operate the joystick, you need to connect the Nunchuck controller to remote controller to make sure the connection is good.
4. Following these steps to fix the issue if you cannot pair the Remote Controller with your game console.
4.1 Take out the batteries and then put them back to remote controller again. Or try to use new AA battery.
4.2 Power off your game console, wait for 5 seconds, then power on the game console.
4.3 Make sure your game console to have the latest software version(above 5.3).
4.4 Try to pair the remote controller with your game console once again.
5. Remote controller always loses connection when playing games.
5.1 Long press the SYNC button on the game console when the remote controller is pairing with it in order to clear the history connections.
5.2 Restart the game console and then try to pair again.
5.3 Try to use new AA battery.
6. Important Notification.
- The Wii Remote controller can be paired with Wii or Wii U console.
- You ‘d better use rechargeable battery (not included) to save the money. We do not recommend you to use the battery pack.
- Please install new batteries if you want to use the remote controller.
- Please avoid external distractions (such as infrared radiation) and eliminate the previous connection records (restart game console and long press the SYNC button on the game console), then search and match the console.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.