Roadtrip My Pony User Manual
Please read these instructions before use.
- Remove the toy from the box
- Please assemble the head on the body with the locking pin as displayed below and close the zipper.
- Rider should sit on the pony (toy) facing forward. The rider should grip the handles on the pony’s head and feet on the pedals as illustrated.
- Forward motion is attained by the rider’s repeated actions: o Tread heavily on the pedals and rise up from seat the pony’s hind legs fold forward. o Sit back down in the seat and bend legs to relieve pressure from the pedals the front legs of the pony extend forwards.
- While repeating the above rider movements to move the pony forward, the direction is controlled by turning the handles left or right.
- If any problems are found, DO NOT let a child ride the pony (toy) until the problem is solved.
- Riders Should sit on the back of the pony (toy).
- Only one child at the same time.
- The pony (toy) only moves forward. Do not try to move it backward as
damage may occur to the wheels.
- Store the pony (toy) upright in a dry and ventilated place when not in use.
- The Small Ride on Toy has a maximum weight capacity of 25 kg. Suitable for children 3 6 years.
- The Medium Ride on Toy has a maximum weight capacity of 40 kg. Suitable for children 4 9 years.
- The Large Ride on Toy has a maximum weight capacity of 90 kg. Suitable for Children from 8 years and older.
· Dry cleaning (preferred) or hand wash with cold water.
- Assemble and adjust the product only by an adult.
- Be sure the pony (toy) is fully assembled and inspected before riding by a
child. Please check the product after each ride.
- DO NOT ride the pony (toy) on roads with traffic, highways or busy streets.
- Please read and understand the User Manual before using the product.
Ignoring the instructions and warnings on the User Manual can result in serious injury. Keep loose clothing, pants pipe, shoelaces and other clothes parts away from the moving parts of the pony. They may become entangled in the wheels or moving parts causing damage to the pony and injury to the rider.
- Instruct your child on the proper operation of the pony (toy) and follow all safety instructions.
- Ride on smooth paved surfaces away from motor vehicles. Avoid sharp bumps, drainage grates, steep hills and sudden surface changes which may cause the Pony to stop suddenly. Avoid streets and surfaces with water, sand, gravel, dirt, leaves and other debris. Do not ride in wet weather as it impairs traction and visibility. Do not ride at night. Avoid excessive speed associated with downhill rides. Obey all local traffic laws and regulations. Watch out for pedestrians. J. Replace worn or broken parts immediately. Check and secure all fasteners before every ride. Replace worn or broken parts immediately.
- The use of the toy is entirely at your own risk.
- Not suitable for children below 3 years old due to small parts.
- ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED!