300W Portable Generator
Emergency power source
Thank you so much for purchasing our 300W portable power station, in case of power failure or you need to charge on o travel, you can charge your electrical or digital products with this unit. This unit has been built in a high-quality lithium battery, supports DC and AC output if can also be used as an Emergency light. Before using this unit. please read this manual carefully. if you have any questions, please contact us.
Please read, understand and follow all safety information contained in these instructions prior to the use of this product . Retain these instructions for future reference.
- This product contains lithium To reduce associated hazardous risks, please avoid fire sources. Proper disposal is required.
- Do not use this product in water or a damp
- Handle with care. do not use If product Is
- Completely discharge the battery before first charging.
- Turning off the power helps save battery when not used
- To extend the battery life. please charge the battery every other month if unused for a long time
- ix 300w Backup Power Supply
- lx AC Charging Cable
- I x DC Cable (pin5•2.1mmi
- lx MC4 Adapter Cable
- lx Car Charging Cable
- Ix User Manual
Why Choose this item?
- With 3 Ways Input Charging- Home wall AC outlet power. Car cigarette DC
12V/24V power and from 60W-100W 18v solar power panel (Not included)
- Pure Sine Wave: pure sine wave output Operates even the most sensitive electronics, it’s better than a modified sine wave, with Intelligent CPU control mode. Key switch output, LED display, short circuit, and surge
- Long Back Up Time: About 1-2 hours(PC+Display). About 93 hours [12V LED) About 55 times (for 5V mobile charger). About 7 hours (Laptop 13″) About 5.6 hours 150W Fan), About 4 hours (32″ LCD TV). About 14 hours (20W energy-saving lamps).
- Calculate the Charging Time for Your Device:
Charging time=280Wh/Your device power-For example. Your device power is 60 wolf. Then the working time=280wh/60w=4.6 hrs.(about)
- Suggested Related Solar Panel:
We suggest you can choose a 60-100W solar panel whose Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) is 18V. because of a higher power. charging foster, charging speed is also relating to sun intensity.
- How to check if the generator is fully charging?
Full Power State: When the battery tank is full. and the display shows 12.6V.
Low battery: When the display shows 9.6V, it will alarm, and when it shows 9.0V, it will stop outputting.
- What appliance this item can supply power? Please ensure that your AC device’s Total power does Rollelceecl:300w.
|Capacity||Lithium battery 280WH|
|Over-load protection||340W ±20W|
|Peak Output power||600W|
|Output waveform||Pure sine wave|
|AC Input Voltage||100V-240V 50/60HZ|
|AC Output Voltage||AC110V±10% 60Hz+ I Hz|
|Output Real power||–8596|
|Auto recover when UVP locked||11 ±0.5V|
|Auto recover when OVP locked||12.5±0.5V|
|Cooling fan||Temperature control (2 fans)|
|USB output||USB (5V/total 3.1A) U582 ( 0C3.0 )|
|DC output I||24v/3A+cigarette lighter I 2V/8A|
|DC Output 2||12V output pods (4A+4A+4A)|
|LED Lighting||2PCS 1W LED Light with SOS function|
|LED instruction||Solar Input, battery voltage, battery capacity, fon.DC1,DCZUSELAC output current,AC output voltage,AC output power,electricity input= picture|
|solar input Charging panel(Optional)||Voltage 18V 60W-100W|
|Solar Panel Voltage||I 2.7.5V±0.075V|
Three ways of recharging
- 110V AC wall plug cable included ( 6-7 hours Fully Charged
- 12V Car Charger cable included( 6-7 hours Fully Charged) 60-100 Watt Solar Pane? ( Not included ). Operating Voltage I BV with MC4 connector ( 14-16 hours Fully Charged depending on solar conditions)
FAQS and Solutions
- How long will it work at 80% load?
It depends on your device’s input voltage. This power station is a 280Wh battery capacity, please check your device’s input voltage and current.
- What kind of a “mini cooler” or “mini-fridge” could this unit power? The generator AC continuous output is 300W and the battery capacity is If could power the device which power less than 300W and the time depends on the power of the fridge and the fridge compressor. Normally the power of the compressor is three times that of the fridge.
- Can you use this battery to jump-start your car’s battery?
- No, it could not be used to a jump-start car battery.
- How long does it lose on a single charge?
It will last about 2-3 months if you do not use it after a full charge.
- Can you charge the battery using solar while charging your phone at some time?
Yes. you can.
- Will this be able to power up the router for accessing the internet? It con, but how long it will run will depend upon the current draw of the
- Does the battery user replaceable?
No. it doesn’t.
Warranty & Customer Support
Thanks for purchasing our 300W portable emergency backup power supply, if you have any questions about it, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Your valuable opinions and suggestions are highly appreciated, Welcome to leave your real and objective review to help other buyers reference.
The Product is covered warranty for 12 months from the date of its original purchase.
For questions. support. or warranty claims, contact us below the email. please include your Amazon order number and product model number.
E-mail us at: [email protected]
Please note, we can only provide after-sales service for products purchased directly from us if you have purchased from another seller. please contact them directly for service or warranty issues
Made in China