Arezzo 4 Bar Spotlight
Existing fittings must be completely removed before the installation of a new product. Before removing the existing fitting, carefully note the position of each set of wires.
- Undo the screws (C) holding the fixing bracket in place and set aside.
- Hold the bracket (A) in place and mark the position of the holes. Ensure that the product is level.
- Ensure the ceiling is capable of holding the weight of the product. Take care to avoid damaging any concealed wiring and pipes. Ensure there is a joist at the point of fixing to support the weight of the product.
If the single spot is to be fitted to a wall then the correct fixings should be used for brick, cavity walls, or plasterboard.
- Fix bracket into position.
Having correctly identified the wiring from your existing light fitting, pull the wire through the hole and connect to the connection block inside the product in the following way:
- You have correctly identified the wires.
- The connections are tight.
- No loose strands have been left out of the connection block.
- When completed, ensure that there are no bare or loose strands of wire exposed, and cover all exposed areas of the connection block with 2 layers of insulation tape.
- Adjust the cable so it does not get snagged.
- Secure the product to the mounting bracket by locating the screws through the “L” shaped slots (C) in the ceiling cover and tightening the screws.
Fitting/replacing bulbs (Max. 50W GU10)
- When changing a bulb, always switch off at the mains and allow the bulb to cool before handling. Dispose of used bulbs carefully. Do not exceed the wattage stated or use a different shape bulb from that indicated on the fitting.
- Use a soft cloth to handle bulbs, avoid directly touching the bulbs as this will shorten their life.
- Remove the bulb by turning a quarter turn anticlockwise and pulling out.
- Push the bulb gently into the lamp holder and twist a quarter turn clockwise to engage pins.
7W GU10 LED
We recommend cleaning with a soft dry cloth.
Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaners as these could damage the finish.
Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your Local Authority or retailer for recycling advice.
For your safety, always switch off the supply before changing lightbulbs, or cleaning.
Thank you for purchasing this light fitting. Please read the instructions carefully before use to ensure safe and
satisfactory operation of this product. Please retain these instructions for future reference.
This is a Class 1 product and must be earthed.
Please read these instructions carefully before commencing any work. This unit must be fitted by a competent and qualified electrician.
Install in accordance with IEE Wiring regulations and current Building Regulations. To prevent electrocution switch off at mains supply before installing or maintaining this fitting. Ensure other persons can not restore the electrical supply without your knowledge.
This light fitting should be connected to a fused circuit. If replacing an existing fitting, make a careful note of
Always use the correct type and wattage bulb. Exceeding the bulb wattage will damage the product. When hanging a bulb, always switch off at the mains and allow the old bulb to cool down before handling. Dispose of used bulbs carefully and responsibly.
This product is suitable for dimming when used in conjunction with a dimmable lamp. Please ensure verification of dimming abilities with the lamp manufacture prior to use. Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authority or retailer for recycling advice.
Lamp: 4 x 7W GU10 LED
IP rating: 20
- Plan the desired layout of this fitting carefully, ensuring the cables will reach the distance between the junction box and the light fitting.
- Avoid locating any cables in positions that would cause a hazard. Position cables and junction boxes (not supplied) away from areas where they may be at risk of being cut, trapped, or damaged.
- The mains supply cable must have a minimum cross-sectional area of 1.0mm².
- This product must be mounted out of arms reach.
Spotlights give a concentrated beam of light and must not be positioned any closer than 0.5M
(50cm) to the illuminated surface.
Saxby lighting. BH23 3PE