SCENTLOK 4154290 20000mAh Power Bank
- Battery Type: Lithium-Polymer Life cycle: ≥300 cycles
- Input 1 (Micro-USB): 5V-2A Input 2(USB Type-C): 5V-2A Output 1: 5V-2A
- Output 2: 5V-2A
- Charging time: Approx. 8.7h
- Power Bank
- USB Cable
- User Manual
Charging Your Power Bank
Connect the USB charging cable to your AC adapter (not included). The LED on the power bank will blink to indicate the charging status. Disconnect the power bank from AC adapter when the power bank is fully charged.
- Charging time may vary depending on your charging adapter.
- It is not recommended to charge the power bank through a computer port.
- An AC adapter with 2A output or more is recommended to charge this power bank.
- Speciﬁcations are subject to change and improvement without notice. Actual product may vary from the images found in this document.
USE WITH HEATED SCENTLOK GARMENTS
To supply power to your heated ScentLok gear connect the integrated USB cable in the garment to the USB port on the power bank, if the battery is charged and connected properly the button on your garment will light up and you’re ready to start heating up!
Press the button on the side of the power bank to activate the battery life indicator. The chart below shows how much juice you have left.
This product should only be used according to the instructions in this owner’s manual. If used other than what has been speciﬁed here, serious injury may occur. If you have any questions/concerns, please visit ScentLok.com.
We guarantee our product within one year of purchase. The guarantee does not cover equipment which has been damaged due to abuse, misuse or accident, such as:
- use of 3rd party chargers which may use incorrect line voltages.
- failure to follow the operating instructions that are provided by ScentLok.
- improper or unauthorized repair; or ﬁre, ﬂood, “acts of God,” or other contingencies beyond the control of ScentLok.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment & receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
To assure continued compliance, any changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment. Example-use only shielded interface cables when connecting to computer or peripheral devices.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.