Congratulations and thank you for purchasing this Schwaiger product.
This user guide is designed to help you use and operate the device. Read through the instructions for use carefully. Store this manual safely throughout
the product‘s entire service life and pass it on to any subsequent users or owners.
This product is suitable for wireless charging of smartphones. It is connected to the mains using a USB cable.
General safety information
- This product is intended for private, non-commercial household use.
- The product is not intended for use by children, or by adults with visual or other impairments preventing them from using it safely. In such cases, it should be used under supervision.
- Protect the product from moisture, water, rain, snow or drizzle and use the product only in dry environments.
- Never expose the product to high temperatures or extreme cold.
- Do not introduce any objects into the product’s connections or openings.
- Do not disassemble the product into its individual parts. The device does not contain any parts that require maintenance by the user. Incorrect assembly can cause electric shocks or malfunctions.
- Do not use the product outside the specified performance limits.
- To avoid overheating, ensure that the product is not covered with objects made of metal, fabric, or other materials.
- To avoid the risk of electrocution, unplug the charger from the power supply before cleaning or maintaining it.
For safety reasons and reasons related to official approvals (CE), you must not convert and/or modify the product. The product may become damaged if you use it for purposes other than the one previously described. Improper use can also pose hazards, such as a short circuit, fire or electric shock.
If you have a pacemaker, never place the induction plate directly over it, as it could be affected by the magnetic field.
Do not place credit cards or other items with magnetic strips on the unit, as this could corrupt or delete the data on the strip.
Check that the back of the device does not contain any metal parts, as these could become overheated during charging and damage the product or device.
Before using the charger, ensure that your device is QI compliant or supports induction charging. If necessary, check the specifications or user instructions for your device.
If your smartphone has a very thick casing, this may make induction charging slower or non-functional. Ensure that the casing contains no metal components or RFID blockers.
Connect the induction charging plate using the cable supplied.
Use a suitable charger to power the plate. When the power is connected successfully, the status LEDs light up brightly.
Now place your Qi-compatible device on the induction plate. Charging will begin as soon as an induction field has been created between the plate and the device. The LED will now switch to blue. Some smartphones will also show on the display that they are charging.
Once your device is charged, take it off the induction plate and unplug the plate from the mains.
|Power Input||DC 5 V – 9 V, 2 A|
|Power Output||7,5 W – 10 W|
|Frequency range||110-205 kHz|
|Maximum radiated output||3-8 mm 1 Coil|
Clean this product only using a lint-free, damp cloth that is as light as possible and does not use any aggressive cleaning agents. In doing this, especially ensure that no water (no fluid or moisture) gets into the product.
Do not dispose of batteries or electric and electronic devices in the nor-male household waste. The consumer is legally obliged to return electrical and electronic devices and batteries that are at the end of their useful life to the point of sale or public collection points that have been set up for this purpose. Legislation in the country of use stipulates the specific requirements regarding disposal. The symbol on the product, user guide, or packaging indicates this legal requirement.
Schwaiger GmbH does not accept any liability or warranty for damages that are sustained due to improper installation or mounting, improper use of the product or non-compliance with the safety instructions.
Dear Customer, please contact our Technical Support if you need technical advice and your retailer is unable to help you.
Office Hours (Technical Support in German) Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Simplified declaration of conformity as per the RED Directive
Schwaiger GmbH hereby declares that the described radio system product complies with Directive 2014/53/EU and other directives applicable to the product. The complete EU declaration of conformity is available online at: http://konform.schwaiger.de
Geschäftszeiten: Montag bis Freitag: 08:00 – 17:00 Uhr
Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.