LED HEADLIGHT KIT
User ManualModel: H11/H8/H9/H16
SEALIGHT LED Headlight Bulb(l pair)
Double-Sided Tape × 2
Zip Ties × 4
User Manual × 1
|Heat Sink Material||6063 Aluminum|
IN INSTALLATION – H8/H9/H1O/H11/H13/H16/9005/9006/9012
- Removing the original rubber cover and original bulb.
■ Remove the rubber cover (if present).
■ Push down the knob on the connector and disconnect the two parts.
■ Turn the bulb counter-clockwise and remove the original bulb.
- Insert the bulb into the light housing. Line up the tab parts of the locking ring with the locking grooves of the light housing.
- While pressing down the LED bulb, turn it clockwise until it does not turn anymore and then lock the LED bulb in place.
The LED bulb should be installed so that the flat sides of the bulb containing the LED elements are facing 3 and 9 o’clock, respectively.
- Connect the LED bulb’s connector with the original vehicle connector, then reinstall the rubber cover (if present).
Search “SEALIGHT Lighting” on YouTube to find and watch our installation videos.
|The lights do not work properly||1. Check if the power connectors are properly connected, and make sure that the vehicle the headlight switch is in the “ON” position.
2. Make sure that the vehicle has enough battery to supply power to the LED bulb.
|One of the bulbs is not working||Make sure the connection is good. If one of the bulbs still doesn’t work, swap the left and right side bulbs and test again. If the problem cannot be resolved, it may be caused by the vehicle’s light assembly.|
|The lights flicker or flash||Install the LED bulb with the resistors (CANbus) to resolve the issue.|
|A warning lamp appears on the vehicle’s system dashboard||This is a harmless side-effect of the low-wattage LED bulbs not being recognized by the vehicle’s system and can be resolved with the installation of an additional set of resistors (CANbus).|