SECURUS JP6S Tablet for Correctional
Reading before using your tablet
Reading first – regulatory information
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
|JP6S||Wifi Android Tablet PC|
Using your device for the first time
Charging the tablet
You might need to charge the battery before using your device.
Insert the DC plug of the power adaptor into the DC port of the tablet pc and plug in the power adaptor to a wall outlet..
Below are battery icons showing different status of the battery.
Turn on: Press and hold the Power button until the Android boot on window appears. Turn off: Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds, then tap Power off. Restart: Press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds to restart.
Important safety and handling information
Built-in rechargeable battery notice
This device contains a Lithium Ion Battery.
Caution: The battery used in this device may present a fire or chemical burn hazard if mistreated. Do not disassemble, do not heat above 60 degrees C (140 F), do not crush or puncture the battery, or short external contacts or incinerate. See more information on the Quick Start Guide. Tips for proper care of your tablet battery include:
- Don’t overcharge.
- Avoid using the tablet when it’s plugged in.
- Store your device at the correct (cool) temperature.
- Don’t let the battery get all the way to 0% before recharging.
- Never use an unauthorized charger.
- Avoid physical stress to your tablet.
- Turn off your device when charging.
Caution about high volume usage
Warning: Exposure to loud noise from any source for extended periods of time may affect your hearing. The louder the sound, the less time is required before your hearing could be affected. To protect your hearing:
- Limit the amount of time you use headsets or headphones at high volume.
- Avoid turning up the volume to block out noisy surroundings.
- Turn the volume down if you can’t hear people speaking near you.
If you experience hearing discomfort, including the sensation of pressure or fullness in your ears, ringing in your ears or muffled speech, you should stop listening to the device through your headset or headphones and have your hearing checked.
To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
Environmental, recycling, and disposal information
Important battery and WEEE information
Batteries and electrical and electronic equipment marked with the symbol of a crossed-out wheeled bin may not be disposed as unsorted municipal waste. Batteries and waste of electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) shall be treated separately using the collection framework available to customers for the return, recycling, and treatment of batteries and WEEE. When possible, remove and isolate batteries from WEEE prior to placing WEEE in the waste collection stream. Batteries are to be collected separately using the framework available for the return, recycling, and treatment of batteries and accumulators.
FCC ID: 2AUJ4JP6S2
This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by JPay,Inc could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment