SereneLife Home Mechanic Bicycle Repair Stand
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Repair Stand Base Assembly
- Top Tube Assembly
- Clamping Assembly
- Hand Knob
- Flange Lock Nut M6
- Hard Stop
- Coped Washer
- Leg Washer M6
- Button Head Cap Screw (M5x12mm and M6x60mm)
- Hex Tool ( 3mm and 4mm)
- 10mm Flat Wrench Tool
Line the Hard Stop (#F) up with the two holes in the Large Vertical Upright (#A) such that the arrow on the Hard Stop (#F) is pointing upward. Using a 3mm hex wrench, insert the M5 x 12mm Screws (#K.a) into the holes in the Hard
Stop (#F) and screw them into the Large Vertical Upright (#A). Tighten to 3. 5Nm max (Do Not Overtighten)
• Slide the Yoke down the Large Vertical Upright (#A) until it bottoms out on the Hard Stop (#F). Insert the M6 Flange Nut (#E) into the hex pocket in the Yoke. From the other side of the Yoke insert the Knob(#D) into the hole in the Yoke. Screw in the Knob (#D) until it is fully tightened. Fully tightened is when both flanges on the Yoke come into contact with each other.
Assemble and install the hardware and mating pieces in the order shown through each leg. Using a 4mm hex wrench and a 10mm flat wrench, tighten the M6x60mm screw (#K.b) to 5Nm.
Disassemble the clamp assembly and install into top tube assembly as image shown.
Slide the top tube assembly into repair stand base assembly, push the collar down until it stop. Using 3mm hex wrench tight the botton screw on collar. Set top tube assembly at desired height and fully tight the hand knob on collar.
Note: Do not set height beyond “max” line on top tube assembly.
- Micro-Adjustable Clamp, 360 Degrees of Clamp Rotation
- Narrow Jaws to Fit into Tight Areas
- Upgraded Collar and Leg Supports
- Portable and perfect for the Mobile Mechanic or Garage
- All Steel Construction
- Durable Textured Powder Coat Finish
- Teardrop-shaped Tubbing adds Strength and Rigidity
- Compatible only with Two-wheeled Pedal-driven Bicycles
- Construction Material: Steel
- Load Capacity: 66.7 lbs.
- Adjustable Clamp: 1” -inch to 2.75” -inches Diameter Tubes
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H): 45.3″ x 13.8″ x 9.4″ -inches
- Unfolded Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.6″ x 52.4″ x 39.3″ – 61.0″ -inches