SereneLife Portable Air Conditioner Fan and Dehumidifier User Manual
Important Safety Tips
Please read the Manual carefully before operating the machine:
- This machine is for household use only.
- This machine is for indoor use only. Please place it in dry environment.
- Check power cord frequently. If power cord, plug or A/C is damaged, please don’t operate. If the power cord is not long enough, power extension cable can be used. Cable should not scatter at places where power cord may be pulled out or people may be stumbled.
- The A/C should be away from heat source and avoid direct sunlight.
- Turn o the A/C before unplugging.
- Turn o and unplug the A/C before removing or cleaning it, or replacing its parts or when it is not used.
- Clean the A/C according to the Manual.
- Voltage of the A/C should meet requirements. Any damage incurred
by incorrect power isn’t included in the warranty.
- Children are not allowed to play with the A/C.
This appliance is not intended for use by children, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Don’t insert your fingers or any hard object to wind guide bar of the air outlet.
- Don’t place the A/C at any place with water or other liquid. Prevent water or liquid from entering the A/C.
- Don’t repair the A/C by yourself. Any possible hazard incurred by maintenance of laypeople will violate the warranty. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by professional maintenance personnel.
- Please use the accessories provided by the A/C manufacturer; otherwise, the A/C may be damaged.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Place the A/C on even ground and install it vertically, so as to ensure normal operation of the compressor.
- The A/C should be at least 50cm away from surrounding objects. Keep air inlet and outlet smooth.
- Don’t use the A/C beside gasoline or any other inflammable liquid.
- Don’t use spraying agent and other solvent or flammable substances near the A/C; otherwise, its plastic may deform and electric parts may be damaged.
- The plug should be in good condition and can’t be damaged. Don’t replace the plug with power plug.
- In order to run the A/C, plug the power cord first, and then press the power key.
- Place unit in upright position for 2 hours before turning on for first time.
MAIN PARTS AND COMPONENTS
- Air inlet (L)
- Control panel
- Wind guide vent
- Remote controller
- Air inlet (R)
- Air outlet
- Dehumidication drainage nozzle
- Air inlet grille
- Exhaust duct assembly
- Window sealing plate assembly
Control Panel and Remote Controller
- Power key
Press the key to turn ON/OFF the A/C.
- Swing key
Press this key at any time after turning on the A/C to swing the wind guide bar automatically.
- Speed key
Press the key to choose high/ low gear wind speed.
- Temperature/ Time Adjusting key
Press the key at cooling mode to increase /reduce the setting temperature; press it at timing mode to adjust timing ON/OFF time; press Up and Down keys simultaneously to switch Fahrenheit and Centigrade degree temperature.
- Mode key
Press the key to choose cooling, fan, dehumidication
- Timer key
Press the key at standby mode to set ON time. Press this key at ON mode to set OFF time.
- Temperature/ Time Display Window
This window displays the adjusted temperature and time.
- Remote controller receiving window
This window is used to receive signal of the remote controller.
- °C/°F switching key: Press the key to switch °C and °F
Placement and Installation
- Place it at even and dry place, and keep it at least 50cm away from its surrounding object.
- Screw the exhaust duct assembly in the air outlet behind the panel (counterclockwise).
- Insert the air exhaust hose into the window sealing plate, adjust opening width of window so that the window can match with the sealing plate properly; length of the sealing plate is adjustable.
- It’s important to keep the exhaust duct smooth. Incorrect installation will affect work of the A/C.
- Prevent the exhaust duct from sharp bending.
- Ensure air can ow smoothly in the duct.
The exhaust duct is designed especially for this model. Don’t replace or lengthen it; otherwise, it will result in failure.
Max. developed length of the exhaust duct is 1,500mm. It’s better to shorten it while use
- When the A/C enters cooling mode automatically or cooling mode is selected after power ON, the cooling indicator lamp lights up.
- Press Up/Down key to adjust setting temperature (16°C~30°C)(60°F~86°F).
- Press Speed key to choose High/Mid/Low speed.
- When pressing mode key or choosing Fan mode by pressing the remote controller, the wind indicator lamp lights up.
- Press Speed key to choose High/Mid/Low speed.
- Temperature can’t be set.
- When pressing mode key or choosing dehumidication mode by pressing the remote controller, the dehumidication indicator lamp lights up.
- Remove the dehumidication water wedge, insert water manifold, place the other end of the water manifold into the water vessel or drainage passage, as shown in the right gure.
- After entering the dehumidication mode, if room tempearture17°C (62°F), the compressor is ON. Then control as follows: when room temperature 15°C (59°F), the compressor is OFF; when temperature increases to room temperature17°C (62°F), the compressor will start again (in order to protect the compressor, it will be restarted 3min. later).
- In dehumidication mode, the fan is defaulted to run at low speed, and wind speed can’t be adjusted.
- Temperature can’t be set.
Auto mode (for cooling model only)
- When pressing mode key or choosing auto mode by pressing the remote controller, the auto indicator lamp lights up.
- After choosing Auto mode, operation state is determined by environmental temperature: when environmental temperature is higher than 25°C (77°F), the operation state is the same as that of cooling mode; when environmental temperature is lower than 25°C (77°F), the operation state is the same as that of fan mode.
- In standby state, press the Timer key to set ON time. Press Up and Down keys to set ON time (1~24H), and the timer indicator lamp lights up.
- In ON state, pressure the timer key to set OFF time. Press Up and Down keys to set OFF time (1~24H), and the timer indicator lamp lights up.
Clean and Maintenance
This product is equipped with automatic water vaporization system. The condenser is cooled with the circulating of condensing water, so as to improve cooling efficiency and save energy.
- If the internal vessel is full of water, the display screen will display “FL”, and the compressor stops working automatically. After power o, unscrew the water cover, pull out the water plug to drain o water, and it will become normal after being restarted.
Notice: In order to avoid electric shock, please turn o the A/C and unplug before maintenance or repair.
- Unplug before cleaning.
- Wipe with soft semi-dry cloth. Don’t use chemical reagent, such as benzene, alcohol and gasoline etc; otherwise surface of the A/C and even the whole A/C will be damaged.
- Prevent water from spattering in the A/C.
- Vacuum the filter screen once every two weeks. If it is blocked by dust,
efficiency of the A/C will be reduced.
- Take out the air inlet grille and pull out the filter screen at both sides according to the direction shown in the following figures. Use vacuum to remove lint from filters.
- Put the filter screen into the warm water (about 40°C or 104°F) added with neutral detergent, dry it at a shady place after cleaning.
If the A/C will not be used for a long time:
- Pull out the water plug to drain.
- Run the A/C in fan mode for 2H till the inside is dry.
- Turn o the A/C and unplug.
- Wash the filter screen and reassemble it.
- Dismantle the exhaust duct and keep it properly.
- Cover the A/C with a plastic bag and place it at a dry place.
Common Failures and Diagnosis
Intelligent Error Detection
- Voltage: 250VAC
- Current: 3.15A
In case of any of the following trouble, please contact professional maintenance personnel in time.
Notice: When there is any abnormal to the A/C, turn it o and unplug, and then contact professional maintenance personnel.
The above technical parameters are subject to change without notice.
Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities. Contact you local government for information regarding the collection systems available. If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the groundwater and get into the food chain, damaging your health and well -being. When replacing old appliances with new ones, the retailer is legally obligated to take back your old appliance for disposals at least free of charge.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF: