SereneLife Premium Raised Airbed with Frame and Built-In Power Inflating Pump
This product may be covered under one or more of the following U.S. and/or foreign patents:
U.S. Pat. Nos.:
2,425,162; 2,610,119; 5,827,052; 6,004,116; 6,120,264; 6,332,760 B1; 6,457,192; 6,581,223; 6,679,686 B2; 6,722,306 B1; 6,754,925 B1; 6,754,926 B2; 6,763,540; 6,793,469; 6,990,700 B2; 7,020,921 B2; 7,040,347 B2; 7,114,207; 7,120,955; 7,152,265; 7,246,394; 7,306,694; 7,313,837; 7,334,274; 7,346,950 B2; 7,365,277; 7,387,920; 7,475,443; 7,497,416 B2; 7,597,123; 7,647,662; 7,739,760; 7,703,160; 7,739,763; 7,922,461 B2; 8,024,830 B2; 8,051,517; 8,151,390; 8,214,953; 8,549,686; 8,801,392; 8,863, 771; 9,062,668 B2; 9,121,519 B2; 9,157,433; 9,211,018; RE42, 559 E; GB2378987; GB2396670; CN 221,800; ZL01129383 Others U.S. and International Patents Pending
- 600 LBS For King Size
- 500 LBS For Queen Size
- 300 LBS For Twin Size
Please see reverse side for more information
EZ® BED protective casing is not recommended for airline travel
Unzip storage case completely before inflation, make sure panel of storage case is laid flat on the floor, this will prevent damage to bed frame and ensure smooth extension out of its storage case.
- Do not sit anything on top or around bed during inflation cycle.
- Please allow clear area of approximately 9ft in length and 7ft in width, for proper inflation.
- Plug pump into a polarized 120VAC outlet.
- Turn switch to “Inflate” position, Airbed will begin to inflate.
- Airbed-frame will automatically extend from its storage case.
- Pump does not turn oﬀ automatically.
- When Airbed reaches desired firmness, turn switch to “Oﬀ ” position.
- Unplug and store the cord in the “Cord Storage Pocket”
EZ® BED is ready for use.
- Clear area, bedding and any other articles on top or around EZ® BED prior to deflation.
- Plug pump into a polarized 120V AC outlet.
- Turn switch to the “Deflate” position.
- Pump will exhaust remaining air in your EZ® BED
- Pump does not turn oﬀ automatically.
- When deflation is completed, turn switch to “Off” position then unplug from power outlet and store cord in “Cord Storage Pocket”.
Gently lift up Airbed frame by it’s foot end and push it back into its storage case.
Zip-up storage case for storage
Handle and wheels are located on the storage case for easy and convenient transport.
For better protection of this product, never unfold or inflate the airbed in temperatures below freezing, avoid extensive exposure to the sun and protect from contact with sharp objects and rough ground. Make sure to handle the pump with care.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
Clean airbed only with mild soap and water.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
To reduce the risk of electric shock. Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
Risk of Suffocation
- Infants have suﬀocated on inflatable mattresses. Never place infant aged birth to 15 months to sleep on this inflatable air mattress/air bed. Infant can suﬀocate on an under-inflated or deflated mattress, on bedding, by co-sleeping with another person, and by entrapment between the mattress and bed frame or between the mattress and a vertical surface.
- Children can be entrapped between the inflatable mattress and an adjacent vertical surface.
- Provide at least a shoulder width space between the inflatable mattress/air bed and adjacent vertical surfaces such as walls,dressers,or other objects.
- Always keep the inflatable mattress fully inflated when in use.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working property, if it has been dropped or damaged or dropped into water, return to a service center for examination and repair.
- Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors. For Household Use Only.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
Keep the pump away from flammable liquid. The area where the pump is used should be well ventilated.
- Do not obstruct ventilation hole on pump.
- Do not open the pump case-electrical hazard may result. No user serviceable parts.
- Do not over-inflate.
- Unplug from outlet before cleaning.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, or near children, invalids or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
Do not use attachments unless recommended by the manufacturer.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- To disconnect turn all controls to the oﬀ position then remove plug from outlet.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other).
This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way, if the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug.
If it still does not fit contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
- Power supply for pump must be 120V AC.
- It is not recommended to plug into the 120V power source unattended when not in use.
- For proper pump usage, it is recommended not to exceed 5 minutes of continuous inflation/deflation time. Pump does not turn oﬀ automatically.
- In case the pump overheats due to excessive continuous inflation/deflation, the power will automatically cut oﬀ, the pump cool down indicator will be on, and reset to begin working within 30 minutes, then the pump cool down indicator will be oﬀ.
- The pump included in this airbed is thermally protected.
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
This appliance is double insulated. In a double-insulated product, two systems of insulation are provided instead of grounding. No grounding means is provided on a double-insulated product, nor is a means for grounding to be added to the product. Servicing a double-insulated product requires extreme care and knowledge of the system, and is to be done only by factory qualified service personnel. Replacement parts for a double-insulated product must be identical to the parts they replace.
Airbed material may stretch during first use and may need additional air to reach desired firmness. Air inside of bed may expand and contract with varying temperatures potentially leading to reduced pressure inside of the bed. If this occurs, simply add more air using the built-in pump to achieve desired firmness.
REPAIRING (Repair kit included)
First, deflate the bed by following the instructions for deflation. Clean and repair the aﬀected area thoroughly. Cut a piece of clear patch material (included in the repair kit) into a size that will cover the puncture. Apply the self-adhesive patch over the aﬀected area by peeling oﬀ the backing and placing sticky side down on airbed. Rub patch to ensure adhesion. Allow four (4) hours for repair to set before attempting to inflate the airbed.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION AND WARNINGS
Adult supervision required for setup. Warning this is an electrical product. To avoid risk of fire, burns, injury, and shock, it should not be played on or placed near where small children can reach it. Do not use in or around water. Not to be used outside, this bed is for indoor use only. The EZ® BED should be placed in an open area before use. Making sure there are no sharp objects, steps, drops, or breakable objects in the area. Unplug when not being used.
- Great Spare Bed for Out-Of-Town Guests
- Soft, Plush Flocking Material Helps Keep Sheets in Place
- Sturdy PVC Mattress
- High Output Pump Power Inflate and Deflate Under 3 Minutes
- Raised 20″ From the Floor
- Built-in AC Operated Pump
- Enhanced Coil Technology
- Automatically Opens and Closes by Itself
- Raised Height like Regular Bed
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Sturdy, 600-Denier Polyester Wheeled Storage Case
- Automatically Inflates and Deflates
- Flocked-Top Surface Keeps Bedding in Place
- Multiple Patents Design
What’s In the Box
- Airbed With Steel Frame
- Electric Pump
- (2) Repair Patch with Adhesive
- Built-in Zip Storage Bag (or Wheeled Case)
- Material: Sturdy PVC & flock top
- PVC Thickness: 0.45mm
- Coil: Elongate and I Beam
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Case Dimensions: 42.5’’ x 15’’ x 20.5’’ -inches
- Inflated Dimensions: 83’’ x 73’’ x 20.25’’ -inches
We are here to help!
Phone: (1) 718-535-1800
Email: s[email protected]