Home Comfort Heating Pad
Electric Warming Blanket Heat Pad Therapy
with Digital Controller
– FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY –
In order to use the device safely, read the complete manual carefully before using the device for the first time.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Keep this instruction manual in a convenient place or store with
the device for future reference.
When using this or any other electrical appliance, always follow these basic safety precautions:
DANGER: To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, and re, this product must be used in accordance with the following instructions.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
DO NOT DESTROY
DANGER: TO REDUCE RISKS OF BURNS, ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE, AND PERSONAL INJURY, THIS PRODUCT MUST BE USED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- DO NOT USE WHILE SLEEPING.
- DO NOT USE IT ON AN INFANT OR ON AN ANIMAL.
- HIS PAD IS NOT TO BE USED ON OR BY AN INVALID, A SLEEPING OR UNION- SCIOUS PERSON, A PERSON WITH DIABETES, OR A PERSON WITH POOR BLOOD CIRCULATION.
- DO NOT USE IT ON AREAS OF INSENSITIVE SKIN.
- BURNS CAN OCCUR REGARDLESS OF THE CONTROL SETTING. CHECK SKIN UNDER PAD FREQUENTLY.
- DO NOT USE IT IN AN OXYGEN ATMOSPHERE.
- DO NOT USE PINS OR OTHER METALLIC MEANS TO FASTEN THIS PAD IN PLACE.
- DO NOT BUNCH, SIT ON OR AGAINST, OR CRUSH PAD-AVOID SHARP FOLDS.
- NEVER PULL THIS PAD BY THE SUPPLIED CORD.
- DO NOT USE THE CODE AS A HANDLE.
- THIS UNIT SHOULD NOT BE USED BY CHILDEN WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION.
- PLACE PAD ON TOP OF AND NOT UNDER THE PART OF THE BODY NEEDING HEAT.
- USE THIS PAD ONLY ON A 110-120 VOLT AC CIRCUIT. UNPLUG WHEN NOT IN USE. DO NOT USE WITH GENERATORS, POWER CONVERTERS, OR INVERTERS.
- DO NOT TAMPER WITH THIS PAD IN ANY WAY.
- THERE ARE NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS. IF FOR ANY REASON THIS PAD DOES NOT FUNCTION SATISFACTORILY, SEE WARRANTY FOR CONSUMER SERVICE INFORMATION.
- DO NOT USE THIS PAD WITH LINIMENT, SALVE, OR OINTMENT PREPARATIONS, ESPECIALLY ONES THAT CONTAIN HEAT-PRODUCING INGREDIENTS.
SKIN BURNS COULD RESULT.
- DO NOT BEND OR PINCH THE CORD AND DO NOT USE IT IF CORD IS DAMAGED.
- NEVER LEAVE THE APPLIANCE UNATTENDED, ESPECIALLY IF CHILDREN ARE PRESENT.
- LOOP CORD LOOSELY WHEN STORING. TIGHT WRAPPING MAY DAMAGE THE CORD AND INTERNAL PARTS.
- WITH NOT IN USE, STORE THE HEATING PAD IN THE ORIGINAL PACKING, IN A DARK, COOL, DRY PLACE.
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
THIS APPLIANCE HAS A POLARIZED PLUG (ONE BLADE IS WIDER THAN THE OTHER). TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, THIS PLUG IS INTENDED TO FIT IN A POLARIZED OUTLET ONLY ONE WAY. IF THE PLUG DOES NOT FIT FULLY IN THE OUTLET, REVERSE THE PLUG. IF IT STILL DOES NOT FIT, CONTACT A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN TO INSTALL THE PROPER OUTLET.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MODIFY THIS PLUG OR DEFEAT THIS SAFETY FEATURE IN ANY WAY.
- Heating Pad
- Pad Connector
- Control Connector
- Power Cord/Plug
HOW TO USE YOUR HEATING PAD
Before each use, always inspect the product to ensure there is no damage to the power cord, the Control, or the Pad. The Pad Connector and Control Connector are designed to connect only one way. Align the inner prongs and then push together until Connectors are
- Secure (see Fig. 1).
- Plug the product into a 120-volt AC electrical outlet.
If there is no power, make sure the AC electrical outlet is functional and the connection in step 1 is secure. Discontinue use if failure continues.
- Use the Control to set the heat at the desired level (see Fig. 2).
Heat levels are “105” (low), 115 through 145, and “155” (high).
Press the ON/OFF Button on the Control. The display will illuminate, the all icon will be displayed for 1.5 seconds.
- “105°F” will display, indicating the Control is set at the lowest heat setting, “60m” will display, indicating the Control is set at the 60 min auto OFF (see Fig. 3).
Burns can occur regardless of the control setting. Check skin under pad frequently.
- To change the heat setting, press the “+” Button for a higher heat level or the “-” Button for a lower heat level.
The desired heat level and the heat mode icon will appear for about 3 seconds, and then display the real-time temperature of the pad. (see Fig. 4).
- Display of Settings, display as 6 sets, display as 3 sets.
NOTE: If the Control shuts OFF, make sure the Pad and Control connectors are securely connected and re-start the product by pressing “ ”.
- Place the Pad on top of the body. If the Pad does not evenly heat, make sure there are no folds or bunched-up areas.
- Turn the product OFF by pressing the Button and unplug it when it is not in use.
This product will turn OFF after a set duration of time.
Settings are 0.5 hours (30 minutes), 1.0 hours,s and 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
WARNING: Burns can occur regardless of the control setting; check skin under Pad frequently. Unplug the product when it is not in use.
- After turning the Pad on and selecting the desired heat setting (steps 4 and 5 above), press the “ ” button or the “ ” button until the desired amount of time is displayed. The display will illuminate the desired amount of time (for example “60m”), the Time numerical display ickers for 3 seconds, and then the desired time setting will display steadily (see Fig. 5).
NOTE: When the Heating Pad is turned off, the Auto to feature always defaults to “60m” (60min).
- Repeat step 1 to change the Auto offsetting.
MOIST HEAT OPTION
- Gently dab/pat one side of the Pad with a wet sponge/cloth or use a spray bottle to apply a ne mist.
- Make sure the Control Connector or Pad Connector is not sprayed or dampened.
WARNING: Do not use this product if Control or Pad Connectors are wet.
Make sure the product connections are completely dry before using.
- Place the moistened side of the Pad on top of the body.
- Turn the product off by pressing the ON/OFF Button and unplug it when it is not in use.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Make sure the Pad Connector is disconnected from the Control Connector by pressing the tabs on the sides of the Control Connector while pulling the connectors apart.
- Machine or hand wash the Pad using a mild detergent, cool water, and a gentle/ delicate cycle.
- Line dry or lay the Pad at to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Make sure the product is completely dry before the next use.
- To store the product, loosely roll the Heating Pad toward the Storage Straps, loop the Straps over the rolled ends, and then store it in a cool, dry, dark location after each use. Avoid sharply folding the Heating Pad.
|120 VAC||60 Hz||100W||0.8A|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When should a heating pad be used?
Whenever a hot form of temporary relief is desired for personal comfort.
- What temperature does this product reach?
Maximum temperature does not exceed the Underwriters Laboratories temperature limit of 176 °F (80 °C) when set to “6”. Temperature varies by heat setting; you may need to use a lower heat setting depending on the specific application and your personal preference.
- How much time does it take to warm up to each temperature selection?
This item is warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 30 days from the original date of purchase under normal conditions of intended use. If this product is defective, Warrantor will, within the warranty period, replace the product or refund the purchase price of the product, at Warrantor’s option, at the place of purchase upon presentation of sales receipt or other proof of purchase. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser and excludes any damage to the product resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, damage caused by an electrical power surge, or operation not recommended or authorized by these operating and safety instructions. This warranty is voided if the product is ever used in a commercial or business environment.
There are no warranties beyond this limited warranty. This limited warranty is your complete and exclusive remedy. Warrantor makes no other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or of tness for a particular purpose. Warrantor undertakes no responsibility for the quality of the product except as otherwise provided herein. Warrantor assumes no responsibility that the product will bet for any particular purpose for which you may be buying this product. Warrantor expressly disclaims liability for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages arising from the purchase or use of this product.
The amount of Warrantor’s liability under this warranty is limited to the amount of the original purchase price paid for the product by the original retail purchaser. If Warrantor cannot lawfully disclaim statutory or implied warranties, then all such
warranties shall be limited to the duration of this warranty and to the amount of the original purchase price paid for the product by the original retail purchaser.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights that vary by jurisdiction. This warranty is valid only within the United States of America (USA) and Canada.
Home Comfort Heating Pad
Electric Warming Blanket Heat Pad Therapy with Digital Controller
- Electric Heating Pad
- Large Pillow Warming Blanket Style
- Increase Blood Flow & Reduce Body Pain Heat Pad Therapy
- Simple Electric Plug-in Design
- Instant Heat, Quick Warming Operation
- Soothing Heat Relief for Arthritis & Sore Muscles
- Super Soft Comfortable & Cosy Fabric Material
- Lightweight & Portable
- Wired Handheld Controller
- Digital LCD Display with Temperature Readout
- Six Personalized Heat Settings to Customized Heat Intensity
- Adjustable Time Mode Settings with Automatic Power Off
- Lab Tested & Safety Certified Approved
- Washable: Detachable Wired Controller for Pad Cleaning
- Not suitable for children
- Used for Feet, Legs, Lower Body & Upper Body Application
What’s In the box:
- Electric Heating Pad
- Integrated Digital Controller
- Heating Element Power: 100 Watt
- Maximum Temperature Reached: 150° Fahrenheit (65 Celsius)
- Adjustable Time Settings: 30 Mins, 60 Mins, 90 Mins
- Construction Material: Coral Fleece Knitted Blanket, Engineered ABS
- Power Cable Length: 7.0’ ft.
- Power Supply: 120V
- Total Heating Pad Size (L x W x H): 24.0’’ x 20.0’’ x 1.1’’ -inches
We are here to help!
Phone: (1) 718-535-1800
Email: [email protected]