Shantou Chenghai Huabo Smart Living Technology HB2022D27 Bumper Car Set Instruction Manual
BUMPER CAR SET
Congratulations on our purchase of the Bumper Car Set. Please read all instructions and warnings on this sheet prior to using the Bumper Car Set. Keep this instruction sheet as it contains important information for future reference.
Each vehicle requires 3 “AAA” 1.5V batteries (not included). Each remote control requires 2 “AAA” 1.5V batteries (not included). When changing batteries, adult supervision is required. Use alkaline batteries for best performance.
- Carefully remove items from the package.
- Locate the battery compartment on the bottom of each vehicle, and the handle of each remote.
- Loosen the screws and remove the battery doors.
- Insert “AAA” batteries while observing the correct polarity in each compartment (see diagrams).
- Replace the battery doors and tighten the screws.
- Switch both the car and remote power switches to the”ON” position. The switch is on the bottom of the car.
NOTE: For best operation, operate bumper vehicle on hard surface.
ATTACHING THE RIDER
- Insert the white peg (located on bottom of rider) into the hole on the vehicle’s seat.
- Gently press down until the rider clicks into place.
EJECTING THE RIDER
There are bumpers located on the sides of each vehicle (one on each side). The object of the game is to knock the opposing rider off of its vehicle by making contact with one of the two bumpers.
NOTE: Bumpers can also be activated by walls and other objects.
SAFETY WARNINGS – PLEASE READ BEFORE USING PRODUCT
- Not intended for children under 6 years.
- Small parts can pose a choking hazard – keep away from children under 3 years.
- Adult Supervision Required.
- Thoroughly inspect products before every use. If the product appears worn, frayed/splintered, cracked, or broken in any manner, discontinue use and discard immediately.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable batteries.
- Insert batteries using the correct polarity. Do not short-circuit the supply terminal.
- Remove batteries when not in use. Recycle or dispose of exhausted batteries according to federal, state, and local laws. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire – they may leak or explode.
- Only use manufacture specified batteries), chargers) and/or adapter. if applicable, specified by the manufacturer.
- Always use, replace, and recharge (if applicable) batteries under adult supervision.
KEEP THIS INSTRUCTION SHEET FOR REFERENCE AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FAO® and FAO Schwarz® names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks.
All rights reserved. www.fao.com
Distributed by and ©2017, 2018 MerchSource, LLC. Irvine, CA 92618.
For customer support please call 1-888-987-6533.
Printed in China
KEEP THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Due to continuous product improvements, the pictures on this manual may differ slightly from the actual product.