BLUETOOTH SPEAKER SUNGLASSES
Item No. 208072
Thank you for purchasing the Bluetooth Speaker Sunglasses. Please take a few minutes to read this guide and store it for future reference.
- Bluetooth sunglasses for music, hands-free phone calls and more
- Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Compatible with all iPhones, iPads and Android smartphones and tablets
- Dual speakers
- Built-in microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Plays up to 5 hours on a full charge (maximum volume)
- IPX4 splash resistant
- Charges via USB
DESCRIPTION OF PARTS
NOTE: The left and right function buttons perform the same tasks and can be used interchangeably.
CHARGING THE BATTERY
- Be sure to charge the glasses prior to first use.
- Charge the glasses magnetically with the included USB power cord.
- The glasses will be automatically powered off during charging.
- The charge time is approximately 90 minutes.
- A full charge lasts about 5 hours at maximum volume (about 8 hours at 60% volume)
NOTE: when the battery is low, you will hear a “low battery” voice prompt every 60 seconds. Please recharge the battery.
- Press and hold either the left or right function button for 2 seconds to turn the glasses ON.
- Press and hold either the left or right function button for 5 seconds to turn the glasses OFF.
NOTE: If the glasses are left on for 5 minutes without an audio signal, they will automatically power off to conserve battery power.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your phone.
- Search for the device called AJ01.
- Pair your phone with AJ01.
- Both speakers will pair automatically after the glasses are powered on.
- After successfully pairing the device, click the left or right function button ONCE to PLAY music.
- Click the left or right function button ONCE to PAUSE music.
- DOUBLE CLICK the left or right function button to play the NEXT song.
- TRIPLE CLICK the left or right function button to play the PREVIOUS song.
NOTE: There is no volume control on the Bluetooth Speaker Sunglasses. Please adjust the volume using the volume control on your phone or tablet.
ANSWERING THE PHONE
- If you receive a phone call while you are listening to music:
- Click the left or right function button to answer the phone.
- Click the left or right function button to hang up when you wish to end the call.
- Long press (2 seconds) the left or right function button to reject the call.
- Long press the left or right function button until you hear a beep. Then release the function button to turn on voice assistant.
- Click the left or right function button to exit voice assistant.
NOTE: The Voice Assistant feature may not be compatible with all phones. Consult your phone’s owner’s manual for more information.
LOW LATENCY MODE
- Low Latency Mode can be activated to deliver sound in sync with what is on your TV or computer screen (i.e., a movie or video game).
- To turn on Low Latency Mode, click the left or right function button during standby mode.
RESTORING ORIGINAL SETTINGS
- In the unlikely event of a malfunction, you may wish to restore the original factory settings.
- Long press (8 seconds) the left or right function button to reset the device and clear all previous pairing records.
CLEANING THE LENSES
- Do not clean the lenses while they are dry. Moisten the lenses first and then wipe them dry with an eyeglass cloth.
- Clean the lenses in one direction. Do not clean them with a back-and-forth or circular motion.
Battery Charging voltage
IPX4 (splash resistant)
5V / 160mA
90 minutes About 5 hours at maximum volume (about 8 hours at 60% volume)
- Use only the charging cable that came with this device.
- After charging, please disconnect the charger.
- Do not charge the product for more than 12 hours continuously.
- Do not dismantle or open this device. There are no user-serviceable parts.
- Do not submerge this device in water.
- Do not use this device near flammable liquids, chemicals or gasses.
- Do not use this device near medical implants or devices such as pacemakers, hearing aids or cochlear implants.
- Do not use this device while driving.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the= equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna;
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver;
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected; or
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction. FCC ID: 2AZY7-AJ01