Dual Mode Wireless Keyboard
For iOS / Android / Windows
Keyboard size : 365x133x14mm
Working distance : ~10m
Lithium battery capacity : 1000mAh
Working voltage : 3.2~4.2V
Sleep time : 40 minutes
Press key current : ~1mA
Touch current: ~7mA
Standby current : <0.5mA
Sleep current : <50uA
Awaken way : click any key to awaken
Pairing Multi-Pairing Bluetooth Keyboard
- Slide the power switch to “ ON ”, the blue indicator will be on, long press the “ fn+BT1 ” key 3 seconds,the Bluetooth keyboard will enter pairing condition while the blue indicator keep flashing at a 0.25-second frequency.
- Power on the device and select the setting icon on the screen, click it to enter the system preferences list.
- Click the Bluetooth icon to enter the Bluetooth device searching condition.
- In the Bluetooth device searching list, you can find the “SmartTV Keyboard”, click it to connect.
- After the device connects the Bluetooth keyboard successfully， you can start to use the keyboard for typing freely.
- Long press the “ fn+BT2 ” key 3 seconds,the Bluetooth keyboard will enter pairing condition while the blue indicator keep flashing at a 0.25-second frequency.
- Follow steps 2-4 to pair additional Bluetooth devices.
2.4G Mode Pairing
Press“ fn+2.4G ”key, Switch to 2.4G mode, then press“ Esc + = ”key to enter to Coding mode, Then plug in the receiver, The green light flashes for a few seconds and then goes out to indicate successful code matching.
Switching Between Devices
Multi-Pairing Bluetooth Keyboard can pair up to 2 different Bluetooth devices and 1 USB interface device.
You will be able to switch between your paired devices by selecting the appropriate assigned Bluetooth key（“ fn+BT1 ” or “ fn+BT2 ” or “ fn+2.4G ”）.
Note: The time between switching devices will take approximately 2-4 seconds；
- Turn on the backlight: After the keyboard is turned on, press“ ” key to turn on the backlight.
- Backlight brightness control: Press “ ”key once to turn on the first level of backlight by default, press second time to turn on the second level of backlight, press the third time to turn on the third level of backlight, and press the fourth time to turn off the backlight, so as to cycle.
- Switch the backlight color After turning on the backlight, press “ ” key to switch the backlight color.
If the keyboard is not in use, the keyboard will go into sleep mode after 40 minutes of inactivity. Simply press any key to wake up the keyboard. It will take 2-3 seconds to reconnect to the device selected.
Recharging the keyboard
In connected condition, if the blue indicator keep flashing at 0.5 second frequency, please use the charging cable to charge the keyboard till the red indicator off.
- Charging indicator(red)
- i.Power indicator(blue-bluetooth mode)
ii.Low battery indicator(blue-bluetooth mode)
- i.CapsLock indicator(green)
ii.Power indicator(green-2.4G mode)
iii.Low battery indicator(green-2.4G mode)
- When using Windows systems
|Touchpad function||Finger action picture||Finger action|
|Move cursor||One finger Slide|
|Click once or Click twice||One/Two finger(s) click once or click twice|
|Scroll on parallel or vertical||Two fingers slide|
|Zoom in||Slide to two sides from center|
|Zoom out||Slide to center from two sides|
|Open the cortana||Three finger click|
|Open background window||Three finger slid up|
|Show Desktop||Three fingers slide down|
|Backward||Three fingers slide to left|
|Forward||Three fingers slide to right|
2.When using Android system
|Touchpad function||Mouse function||Finger action picture||Finger action|
|Move||Move the cursor||Finger slide|
|click touchpad once||click touchpad once||One finger click|
|Click right key once||Click right key once||Two fingers click|
– Only one device can be actively paired at one time.
– After pairing for the first time, your device will connect to the keyboard automatically when switching on the keyboard.
– In case of connection failure, delete the pairing record from your device, and try the above pairing procedures again.
|Key||on iOS||Fn + on iOS||on Android||fn+on Android||on Windows||fn + on Windows|
|Brightness down||F1||Brightness down||F1||F1||Brightness down|
|Brightness up||F2||Brightness up||F2||F2||Brightness up|
|Select all||F4||Select all||F4||F4||Select all|
|Previous track||F8||Previous track||F8||F8||Previous track|
|Next track||F10||Next track||F10||F10||Next track|
|Volume down||F11||Volume down||F11||F11||Volume down|
|Volume up||F12||Volume up||F12||F12||Volume up|
|Screen lock||Del||Screen lock||Del||Del||Screen lock|
|Open active window||Menu||Menu||Menu||Menu|
Function key features may have variations depending on the operation system version and devices
Press Fn and Q (iOS), W (Android) or E (Windows) keys together to shift between Android, Windows or iOS systems after connected successfully with a corresponding device. Otherwise the keyboard’s function key will only be partial valid.For IOS system,the Language Exchange function does not work on version 9.0 and 9.0 above, you can press “Ctrl + Space” keys to exchange language.
- Read the user manual carefully and keep it for reverence.
- Use this product only as described in this user manual.
- If the instructions are not followed, the manufacturer may not be held responsible for damage that may result from incorrect use of this product.
- Let repairs be done by a qualified mechanic. Never try to repair the product yourself.
- Do not place heavy objects on the keyboard cover.
- Keep the product away from water, oil, chemicals, and organic liquids.
- Clean the product by lightly rubbing it with a slightly damp cloth.
GUIDELINES FOR PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT
(WEEE, directive on waste of electrical and electronic equipment)
Your product is designed and manufactured with high quality materials and components that can be recycled and reused. This appliance should not be put into the domestic garbage at the end of its durability but must be offered at a central point for the recycling of electric and electronic domestic appliances. This crossed-out wheelie bin symbol on the appliance, instruction manual and packaging puts your attention to this important issue. The materials used in this appliance can be recycled. By recycling used domestic appliances you contribute an important push to the protection of our environment. Ask your local authorities for information regarding the point of recollection.
Check the local regulations concerning the disposal and processing of batteries or contact the town hall or your waste disposal company or with the store where you purchased the product. The battery/batteries should never be disposed of in the normal garbage waste. Use a battery processing authority in your area or community, when and where available.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
?Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment.
RF Exposure Information
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.