Shenzhen Corsran Technology S12 Wireless Neckband
Charging and transferring music files
Connect the device to a computer using the magnetic USB cable that came in the package. You can charge it or transfer the music file. This device will be read as a U disk, the indicator light will ttm1 on red, and ttm1 to be blue when it is foiled charged. You can copy or delete files, only WMA, FLAC and Mp3 formats are supported. Please note that music from mobile phones, iPads or other devices ca1mot be transfer-ed directly to the SD card in tl1is device. Please keep the tl1e charging cradle and charging points clean, or it will fail to charge or transfer data.
- Power on: Press and hold tl1e “ON/OFF” button for 3 seconds
- Power off: Press and hold the “ON/OFF” button for 3 seconds
- Pair with yom· device: When ttm1ed on,this earphones will enter Pairing mode, the light will flash blue and red; Ttu11 on the Bluetooth fonction on yom· device and find “S12” on the Bluetooth settings screen and pairing. When co1mected, blue light flashes eve1y four seconds. Only one device can be co1mected for tl1e same time.
- Voltune up: Tap the”+” key
- Voltune down: Tap tl1e “·” key
- Previous song : Long press tl1e ” -” key
- Next song: Long press the”+”
- Pause and play: Tap tl1e ON/OFF 1 time
- Answer a call: Tap the ON/OFF 1 time
- Reject a call: Long Press tl1e ON/OFF butto
- less Mode/MP3 Mode: Press tl1e “+” and “-“at the same time.
- Wireless version: Wireless 4.2
- Support profile: A2DP vl .3,A VRCP vl .5,HFP vl .6,HSP vl .2
- Working frequency: 20HZ-20KHZ
- Speaker Diameter: 11 mm
- Speaker Impedance: 32 olun
- Speaker Power: 7mV
- Batte1y: Polymer lithium batte1y, 160mAH
- Music playback time: 7-8 hom·s
- Talking time: 7-8 hom·s
- Standby time: 120 hom·s
- Charging time: 1. 5 hours
- Charging poit: Magnetic charging points
- Wireless transmission distance: 10-lSm (free space)
- Microphone: Built-in microphone
- Microphone sensitivity: -38 dB
- Headphone type: In-ear
- Power display: IOS device
- Main material: PC/ABS
- Weight: 30g
- Built-in Memo1y: 8GB
- Waterproof rating: IPX8
Tips for using this headphones
- Before using this headphone, replace the original ea1tips (middle size) with suitable sizes from the accessories when necessa1y.
- Vear the earphones at the comfortable position before you wear yom· swimming cap, which will help to avoid the headphones dropping when swimming
- earphones to MP3 mode for better music experience when winning.
- lx Spo1t Wireless Earphones
- lx USB Charging Cradle
- lx User Manual
- 3x Ear Caps (3sizes)
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.