Shenzhen Forca Technology I22 Smart Watch
- Search “Da Fit” in the APP store (Apple store/Google store).
- Scan QR code to download.
When installing the app, it will be prompted to access the phone permissions. Please allow all permission: ① Bluetooth ② Notification (including alerts /sounds/ icon badges) ③ Local network in the “da fit” app.
Connect Smart Watch
- Switch watch on: long-press the side button for 3-5 seconds
- Please turn on the phone’s Bluetooth and location service and make sure the watch is not bound to other devices
Open the Dafit APP on your mobile phone,Set your personal information enters the device interface. Click on “Bind Device” Right-slide on the main dial interface of the watch to view the MAC address, You can use the MAC address from the device list to determine your device, The device name, and the corresponding MAC address are paired. the device is successfully connected.
Step 1: Open “Da Fit APP”–“OK, Allow”–“Add A DEVICE”–Find I22 and choose—“Pair”– “Allow”–Done
Step2: Go to your mobile phone Bluetooth–Find Watch Call and choose—connected.
Tips for the first time use:
First time to use the watch, please make sure the battery is fully charged.
- Open the box, use the I22 charging cable, then insert the USB to your laptop or any USB port with 5V to charge the Watch before use to ensure that the Watch is fully charged. The charging time is about 2 hours. To ensure that the charging contact is good. Please ensure that the metal surfaces are not dirty, oxidizing and impurities. When charging, the screen will display the charging symbol. If the device is not used for a long time, please be sure to replenish it every one month.
- When the Watch is first paired with “APP”, it will synchronize the time, date, and quantity of the Watch battery and display the symbol of success of the BT connection
- How to Boot Device: Long press the watch key for 5 seconds and the Watch will boot.
- How to Shut Down Device: At the watch face page, Long press the watch key 5 seconds, then choose to shut down. The watch will be turned off and with vibration.
APP Functions and Settings like before.
Main interface / dial
Switch the customized dial through the APP （As shown in the picture on the left）
Discover more dials through APP
APP device page dial selection find more dials click on your favorite dial picture click to download now please do not leave the download page during download.
Set personal information when you login. My date-personal date. Gender – height – weight- age .
Keep connected, if the call alert function is enabled, the wristband will vibrate and display the name or number of the caller when the call
Watch function interface
- Watch face: long-press the watch face button, it can be changed to 4 different watch faces. showed Dates, Time etc. Customized watch face: go to APP “Da Fit”—Watch faces–Dial 4—Edit –Select picture—Choose photo–Done–Save–screen updating—Done. Then you can see the photo will be showed in your watch. More default watch faces: go to APP “Da Fit”—Watch faces–Discover more dials—Choose dial–Download immediately—–Done. Then you can see the dial will be shown in your watch.
- From the watch face page, put your finger slide to left and right page. Sports: show the step counts. Sleep:show the sleep status, like sleep time, deep sleep time etc. Measure HR: measure your heart rates. Exercise information: record various exercise information and data. Phone: you can check phone call records, Contact, Dial pad. Measure BP: measure your blood pressure. Blood oxygen: measure blood oxygen. Weather:show weather status. Shutter: this function will control your mobile phone to take photos from watch. Player: Music control, play or pause, last music or next music. Others: In this page, you can set the dial switch, brightness etc.
- On the watch face page, you can go to the following page by touching the finger from top to bottom. Do not disturb: you can turn on or off do not disturb function. Brightness: you can adjust the brightness. Settings: You can set a stopwatch, alarm clock, timer, brightness, phone switch, call settings, vibration, theater mode, factory reset, shutdown, about,APP download.
Vibration setting/Brightness adjustment/Bracelet reset
Down slide screen will display the interface,(As in the first picture)
- Click brightness adjustment, you can adjust the screen brightness you need according to the usage.
- If you need to use the watch with another phone, you need to reset the watch. Click Restore factory settings, the watch will be restored to the initial state and restart automatically, at this time all data on the wristband is cleared。
- Click the “ABOUT” icon, you can check the version information, Bluetooth MAC address, battery percentage display, and Bluetooth connection status.
Why the watch can’t receive the message notification?
Since Android mobile phone background will automatically clean up the App which not commonly used, it will cause the watch connection to drop and no longer push the message.
- Make sure turn on message push in Daft setting.
- Make sure the message can be displayed in the mobile phone’s notification bar, message notification is pushed by reading the phone notification bar,the watch can’t get a notification if the message push is closed in the mobile phone setting.
Note: Find notification settings in phone settings, turn on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Phone, SMS.
Getting to know your Device
It is forbidden to throw this product into the fire to avoid explosion. The battery life varies according to the environment and usage mode.
Warning: This product is not a medical device. The Watches and its applications should not be used for diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of diseases and illnesses. please consult qualified medical doctor first if you want to change your habits such as exercise and sleep to avoid causing serious casualties. Our company reserves the right to modify and improve the functions which described in this manual without prior notice. At the same time, we are also reserves the right to continuously update the product. All contents are subject to the actual product.
Why does the blood pressure data is different from the Sphygmomanometer?
The difference between the smartwatch data and the sphygmomanometer is determined by a variety of factors. The measurement site of the sphygmomanometer is in the radial artery, and the measurement site of the watch is the two main branches of the arteriole. Normally,the difference value between aortic blood pressure measurement and micro arterial measurement is 3~40. because of the blood flows in the artery in the direction of the centrifuge, If you use the smartwatch and sphygmomanometer to measure at the same time the sphygmomanometer band make your elbow under pressure. The blood pressure cannot flow smoothly to the lower branch of the artery-and increased vascular tension, which will make the difference larger.
Why can’t wear the smartwatch to take a bath&hot
The bathwater temperature is relatively high, it will produce a lot of water vapor, and the water vapor is gas phase. Its molecular radius is small, it is easy to infiltrate from the shell gap of the watch, and when the temperature drops, it will recondense into a liquid phase. Water droplets can easily cause short circuit inside the watch, damage the circuit board and damage watch itself. Special attention: For other issues of watch’s usage, you can get detailed answers in the app suggestion feedback.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS (s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.