Hanshi Technology Surface Pro 8 Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad
Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad For Surface Pro 8 & Surface Pro X
Step 1. Push the power button upward, the indicator will be on for 3 seconds and then be off.
Step 2. Press “Fn+ ” keys together to enter pairing mode. The Bluetooth indicator will flash blue.
Step 3. Go to your “Settings” screen on your tablets with Bluetooth enabled device, activate its Bluetooth function and search for the keyboard device.
Step 4. “Fintie EB335” should appear.
Step 5. Select “Fintie EB335” on your device and the keyboard will now be paired. The Bluetooth indicator will be off.
- Only one device can be actively paired at one time.
- After pairing for the first time, your device will connect to the keyboard automatically when opening the keyboard.
- In case of connection failure, delete the pairing record from your device, and try the above procedures again.
Backlight Guide (Only for Keyboard with backlight)
Lighting ON/OFF Key.
- Pressing the first time turns on the light. Pressing the second time increases brightness. Pressing the third time turns the light off.
- to change the backlight colors. (7-color backlit)
- When the battery is less than 20%, the backlight will be off.
- The backlight won’t work until the keyboard is paired with the device.
The keyboard will enter sleep mode after remaining idle for 10 minutes. To activate it, press any key and wait for 3 seconds.
- Use the included USB cable for charging. Plug one end into the keyboard and the other end into your preferred USB charger. (USB charger is not included.)
- When charging, the power indicator will turn red. Generally, it takes around 4 hours for a full charge. (Output: DC 5 V/500 mA.)
- 1 x Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad
- 1 x Type-c Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5.1|
|Touchpad||left and right-click cursor control.|
|Operating Range||Up to 33 feet or 10 meters|
|Working Current (Backlight on)||130 – 160mA|
|Working Current (Backlight off)||2.5mA|
|Re-connect Time||3 seconds|
|Stand-by Time||365 days|
|Charge Time||4 hours|
|Uninterrupted Work Time with Backlight On||5 hours|
|Uninterrupted Work Time without Backlight On||240 hours|
|Lithium Battery Capacity||750mAh|
|Frequency Band||2400 to 2483.5 MHz|
|Maximum Radio-frequency Power||0 dBm|
|Battery Type||Li-ion Polymer Battery|
|Chemical Substances||Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Copper, Graphite, Aluminum|
- Power on/off: Push the power button upward to turn on, the indicator will be on for 3 seconds and then be off. To turn it off, slide the power button to downward.
- Bluetooth pairing: Press ” Fn + ” keys together for pairing.
- The backlight is on/off only for the keyboard with the backlight.
Keys and Function
Press the Fn key and hotkey together to activate the action.
Press hotkey directly to activate the action.
|Mouse right button|
|The backlight on/off|
Set up your keyboard
Press the “Fn+ ” keys to disable the touchpad mode;
press the “Fn+ ” keys again, it will open the touchpad mode.
|Gesture||Finger action picture||Function|
|1-finger slide 1-finger double-click and hold||Move cursor|
|Left-click Move cursor Drag and drop||Drag and drop|
|2-fingers move outward||Zoom in browser|
|2-fingers move inward||Zoom out browser|
|2-fingers vertical/ horizontal movement||Scroll / Pan|
|3-fingers slide to the left||Switch between open windows|
|3-fingers slide to the right||Switch between open windows|
|3-fingers click||Open Cortana|
|3-fingers slide up||pen the window of Task browser|
|3-fingers slide down||Show Desktop|
Set up the sensitivity of the Touchpad
Settings – Accessibility – Mouse pointer and touch – Mouse – Additional mouse settings – Pointer Options – Move “Select a pointer speed” to fast, tick “Enhance pointer precision”
If your device doesn’t respond to the keyboard, try the following steps:
- Restart your device.
- Switch the keyboard off and back on.
- Delete the Bluetooth keyboard from the search list, then follow the instruction and try to connect again.
- If your keyboard does not establish or maintain a Bluetooth connection, reset the Bluetooth module by charging the keyboard.
- If your keyboard does not operate correctly after charging, please contact the authorized retailer.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
- Do not disassemble the product.
- Dispose of battery according to local laws
- Do not place heavy objects on the keyboard.
- Keep the product away from oils, chemicals, and organic liquids.
- Use only a damp, soft cloth, like microfiber, to wipe the keyboard.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.