HHW-838W Multi Port Charger
Super compatible intelligent matching multiple devices
IPad, iPhone, Huawei, Samsung_ Xiaomi, Vivo, and other mainstream mobile phones tablets laptops can be easily compatible
4-way PD27w + 4-way QC18w (compatible with super fast charge 22 5w)+Wireless charging 15W Intelligent LED digital display shows the charging state at a glance
Please read this manual carefully before using the device.
This product is designed with 4 part smart outputs (smart 1, smart 2, smart 3, smart 4)
- Type-c interface: The output power of the PD port is 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.25A, PPS 3.3-5.9V/3A, 3.3-11V/3A (27W max))
- QC 3.0 interface: the output power of the QC port is qc3.0 when used alone 0:5V3A, 9V2A, 12V1. 5A, 4.5V5A, 5V4. SA (22.5W max)
- When using any smart port (Smart 1, Smart 2, Smart 3, Smart 4) at the same time, the output power is: 12W +12W
- Wireless charging output: compatible with 15W 10W 7.5W SW
- The LED display shows the real-time voltage and current of each port in turn;
- When charging, the output current and voltage are related to the power of the electrical equipment and the battery power. In this case, we recommend using the original cable; otherwise, it may affect the charging of the device and cause display parameter errors;
- As the battery charge increases, the charging current will gradually decrease, and when fully charged, the current will drop to zero. So your device is safe even if the charging cable is still connected.
- There is a button on the left side of the device that turns the LED display on or off.
- It can be used to charge multiple devices at the same time – the device supports AC input voltage in the range of 100V to 240V and supports 8 ports + wireless charging at the same time to charge quickly, providing enough current for mobile phones, tablets, and other devices.
- Safety Protection – The device can realize overcharge protection, overheat protection, short circuit protection, leakage protection, overpower protection, over current protection, over-voltage protection, etc.
- One year warranty is provided. During the one-year warranty period, if the product has quality problems, as long as you take your order number as the warranty certificate, you can enjoy the service of replacing new equipment for free
Product parameters 1. Model: 838w 2. Input: 100V-240V,50Hz/60Hz 3. Total output: 100W
- type-C port (compatible with qc3.0, pd3.0, AFC, FCP and other protocols): 5V / 3a, 9V / 3a, 12V / 2.25A, PPS 3.3-5.9v/3a, 3.3-11v/3a (27W max))
- QC3. 0 port output (compatible with qc3.0, pd3.0, AFC, FCP and other protocols): 5v3a, 9v2a, 12v1 5A, 4.5V5A, 5V4. 5A (22.5W max))
- Type-c+USB-A (Smart 1, Smart 2, Smart 3, Smart 4 ) 5V2.4A+5V2.4A (24W max)
- Wireless charging output: compatible with 15W 10W 7.5W 5W
- The charger has a total power of 100W and can charge 9 devices at the same time. Each charging port has a different power. It can be used normally as long as the total power does not exceed 100W.
- When the total power exceeds 100W, the charger will be in an overcurrent protection state, the indicator light will flash, and the charger will stop working. In this case, please unplug the data cable immediately to reduce charging equipment. After five minutes, the charger will automatically reset, and you only need to re-plug it to resume normal use.
- Do not disassemble or disassemble the charger. Do not store the charger in a high-temperature environment above 45 `C or in a fire. The device should not be damp or put into water.
- Do not apply external force to the equipment or let the equipment fall from a height.
- The charger will generate a certain amount of heat when it is working. This is a normal phenomenon. It is recommended not to use it in a closed or non-ventilated environment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body.