Shenzhen Huolonggu Technology T972 12.4-Inch Android Rear Seat Entertainment System User Manual
The scheme is created based on 64 bit Android chip, Android operating system, which supports Android Mobile Phones and iPhone Wireless Miracast/Airplay. It processes powerful multimedia audio and video
processing capabilities, supports 4K/8K ultra high definition video playback, built-in graphic processing unit, and capacitive touch screen. The scheme uses high-performance Wi-Fi. Core board external interface has USB, TF, HDMI and earphone, with strong extensibility and a sli design, which is able to meet the demands of various car systems.
A. Various signal interfaces, no external chip expansion required
Support HDMI, Video input, TF card, USB.
B. Built-in quality image processing engine
MACE-PRO4 image processing engine can eliminate noise from TV or network video, remove the loss of details and color in video signal transmission, thus improve picture quality, recover all the content details and restore natural and detailed image of the world.
C. Super multimedia processing capability, support max 4K/8K H. 265 video
D. Support mobile phone wireless Miracast
Support Android Miracast, iphone Airplay wireless Miracast.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND PARAMETERS
|Product Name||12.4″ Automobile Business Entertainment System|
|Pixel Resolution||1920(W) x 3(RGB) x 1200(H)|
|Output Port||Audio: stereo
Video: complex video signal output (AV) USB port
MS/MMC/SD card port
|Video System||PAL / NTSC / AUTO|
|Power Voltage||DC 12V/1.5A|
|Power Consumption||About: 12W; Rating Circuit: 800mA; Rating Power: 9.6W|
|Working Temperature||-20°C ~ +60°C|
|Working Humidity||15~75% (No water drop is coagulated)|
|Video Decoder||Support HEVC / H. 265 3840 ×[email protected] fps DXVA Support H. 264 decoding 1080P @60 fps
Support SVC decoding 1080P @60 fps Support MVC decoding 1080P @60 fps
Support H. 263 decoding, max image resolution is 720×576 Support Sorenson Spark decoding 1080P @60 fps
Support MPEG-4 decoding 1080P @30 fps Support MPEG-2 decoding 1080P @60 fps Support MPEG-1 decoding 1080P @60 fps Support MPEG-2 decoding 1080P @60 fps Support VC 1 decoding 1080P @60 fps Support JPEG decoding
Support RV decoding 1080P @60 fps Support VP 6 decoding 1080P @60 fps Support VP 7 decoding 1080P @60 fps Support VP 8 decoding 1080P @60 fps Support WebP decoding 1080P @60 fps Support AVS+ decoding 1080P @60 fps Support RMVB decoding 1080P @60 fps
|HDMI||Support HMDI 2.0/1.4 b Support HDMI ARC function Support one input of MHL3.0/2.1|
|USB||Support 2-way high-speed USB 2.0 Host|
|TF Card||Support high-speed SDIO 3.0 Support max capacity of 1TB|
|Audio||Support stereo audio input Support stereo earphone output Built-in [email protected] ohm Speaker|
|Infrared||Support stereo infrared transmission|
|Other Hardware Features||Automatically enter the sleep or shutdown mode upon closing ACC
Low battery monitoring protection system Prevention of reversing the power supply Support max 36V voltage input
|Software Features||Operation system: Android
Support Android/Iphone wireless Miracast
- LED Settings
- Function of Android system to return to the previous level
- Back to main interface of Android system
- Shortcut icon function (slide each process to end)
- Short press to turn on and long press to turn off; Short press to turn off the display screen when working
- Shortcut operation
- Hidden icon
- Water light
- LED light
- System settings
- HDMI input
- TF card interface
- HDMI output
- USB interface
- Earphone interface
- DC 12V input
- After press the switch down, as shown in figure 1.
- Put the matching model of pipe size plastic ring in groove, as shown in figure 2.
- Adjust the bracket spacing to the left/right,adjust the spacing to proper car model pillow pipe, then the bracket snaps into pipe.
- Open the switch lock of adjusting direction, move forward and backward adjust to appropriate length, then lock the switch lock.
A. Language setting
Click “setting” button under the menu and choose “Language & input”.
Select “Language” project and then select corresponding language.
B. Function setting of Wi-Fi
Click “settings” button under the main menu and open “Wi-Fi” and select suitable access source.
C. Setting of car logo
Click “settings” button under the main menu, select “Display” and then click “Boot logo” and input password “ANDRSE” and then select corresponding car logo (show changed car logo after restarting).
D. Screenshot settings
Click “settings” button under the main menu, select “System” and then select “Screenshot” in the display pictures, input password “ANDRSE” and then conduct corresponding operations.
E. Shortcut operation
Click “ ” icon under the main menu, to display four function selections.
- Ambient lighting selection
- LED light adjust
- Volume adjust
- Screen brightness
F. Led light effect
Click “settings” button under the main menu, select “Led light effect”, there are 7 different colors of atmosphere lights, click the corresponding color on the screen, the LED light on the back of the device will show the
corresponding color, and click “CLOSE” to turn off .
G. Change the theme
- Click “Settings”
- Find “Display” and click to enter.
- Click “Factory settings”, Enter password: ANDRSE and click “OK”.
- Click “Theme Setting”.
Then you can choose the home screen you want.
A. File explorer
Click the icon “File Browser” under the main menu, enter next level menu and then conduct document copy, paste, move and deletion and other corresponding operations.
B. Mobile phone interconnection of Android system
- Firstly, click “Settings” button under the main menu and open “Wi-Fi” function and then return upper level to click “MiraCast” icon, enter sub-menu to open “Enable Mcast” and then select the name of this mobile phone device.
- Select “Multi-screen interaction” in the Android system and find the corresponding machine device name needed to connect and then click to select.
- After successful connection, picture operated on Mobile phone will synchronously display on the device.
- Select “Multi-screen interaction” of mobile phone, and then select “Back to my device” and then you can exit mobile phone interconnection.
C. Apple iOS
- Enter into “Wi-Fi” function option of the mobile phone firstly, turn on Wi-Fi hot spot of the mobile phone.
- Choose “HappyCast” icon in menu.
- At the same time open “AirPlay” of iPhone
(The “AirPaly” function option will appear when you slide the mobile phone main interface from below upward).
- Choose corresponding AirPlay device name from the mobile phone, open mirror image. When successful connection, images operated on the mobile phone shall be synchronously displayed on device screen.
- Exit from mobile interconnection when choosing “iPhone” on the mobile phone.
D. Connect to the network
Set Wi-Fi hot spot of mobile firstly, and then set the access code. Turn on the Wi-Fi function of android monitor, to find Wi-Fi hot spot name of corresponding mobile phone, click to access. (Input password if necessary)
- Enter into mobile network share of the smart phone, launch 4G (or 3G) network, Re-enter into WLAN hot spot, open the interface of mobile phone device number to set hot spot name, password and save them at last.
- After well set the iPhone, to set local settings. Turn on Wi-Fi function of the android monitor. Find Wi-Fi hot spot device name of corresponding iPone, input password corresponding to iPhone, click to access.
- The host and slave are same displayed on the screen, and HDMI connection mode is required.
- Click the icon ” ” under the main menu of the slave, then click this icon ” ” to realize the same display content of the host and slave.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
The devices has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement， the device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction